Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Do people really create teams?!?!?!? (/forums/showthread.php?t=42673)

ps2baseball 07-22-2003 02:42 PM

Do people really create teams?!?!?!?

I never have

Just seems fake to me

same with dynasty's

I am a pats fan, and unless Randy Moss plays for them in real life, I don't want him on Madden's Patriots team.

IMO

Am I the exception?

bgeno 07-22-2003 02:51 PM

Re: Do people really create teams?!?!?!?

I used to like to do it and just throw created players onto the team, but after a while it got boring, so now I use real teams.

dereliched 07-22-2003 03:31 PM

if there are enough good create a team options then i will, but lately i haven't seen any that are good enough.

Meatloaf86 07-22-2003 03:37 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
dereliched said:
if there are enough good create a team options then i will, but lately i haven't seen any that are good enough.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

same here. the Devil logo in NCAA and Madden is pretty cool so i'll usually create the Devils or something like that. other than that i use a real team.

Cardot 07-22-2003 03:48 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Respondendo a:</font><hr />
ps2baseball said:
I never have

Just seems fake to me

same with dynasty's

I am a pats fan, and unless Randy Moss plays for them in real life, I don't want him on Madden's Patriots team.

IMO

Am I the exception?

I agree. The only thing I do franchises with is NCAA. But part of the reason there is that even though I am a college fooball fan, I only can name about %2 of the players.

Back when video games introduced trading, it was fun to put guys like Moss on the Patriots, but it got unrealistically silly and old pretty quickly.

notydredz 07-22-2003 03:52 PM

ps2baseball said:
I never have

Just seems fake to me

same with dynasty's

IMO

Am I the exception?

I have. I've created more teams in NCAA than in Madden though. I mean, it's a game. The whole thing is fake. The beauty of a game is that you can do things in it that you can't do in real life.

Brandwin 07-22-2003 03:52 PM

ps2baseball said:
I never have

Just seems fake to me

same with dynasty's

IMO

Am I the exception?

Im like you I try to keep it as realistic as the NFL as possible. Although the Niners will be getting a new stadium under my watch...now that isnt realisic..they have been trying for how long now..seems they never will get one =/

CoffeyN 07-22-2003 05:08 PM

I create my school in NCAA but I dont create teams in Madden, I do make trades but they are usually pretty realistic, I also make myself, not perfet, i try to make sure that my attributes are similar to how i played in HS