Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Lots of Holding penaltys? (/forums/showthread.php?t=426969)

bamaphant83 07-16-2010 01:38 AM

Lots of Holding penaltys?

I want to see what you guys have to say before making a "glitch" post but i seem to get a ton of holding calls. In RTG, I play as QB and i dont scramble at all (usually negative yards from a sack or two) but i get a holding call at LEAST once a series. Have not moved sliders yet and playing on AA

Darkeus 07-16-2010 01:40 AM

Re: Lots of Holding penaltys?

You have your holding penalty slider up to 55? Yeah, penalties are really off this year. You can get holding all day long but try to get an offsides penalty....

TXHusker25 07-16-2010 01:42 AM

Hmmm, might just be the RTG mode, I haven't had a single holding penalty called since I got the game.

Have you had a ton of holds in the regular exhibition or online modes?

Darkeus 07-16-2010 01:45 AM

Yeah, if you move that slider up to 55, it is holding city.

Crazy, but only sometimes as well. In some games you may only see on or two calls.

Penalties are all over the place. Some are called and some are never called at all, and some are called way too often.

bamaphant83 07-16-2010 01:50 AM

Darkeus- thanks, i havent touched the sliders yet. Im waiting for rosters before i actually "get into" the game. Once i start my dynasty i'll find a slider setting but so far this is just in RTG mode. Ive only played 3 games online and i think 2 holding calls. But in RTG- at least 8 a game. and as a bias bama fan that is unrealistic- went the last 8 or 9 games last year without a holding penalty. Not that that effects this game but still. by tomorrow night i'll have a roster, sliders, and no desire to read casebooks for law school. look out GPA