Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   User Profile Stats in M11? (/forums/showthread.php?t=427248)

Stikskillz 07-16-2010 06:17 PM

User Profile Stats in M11?

Will user profile stats be in M11? Has anyone heard? They were not in M10. In years past the user profile stats had good depth showing win-loss records versus various users and the cpu, various offensive, defensive, special teams, turnover, and efficiency stats. In a way, this tool is great for measuring performance and seeing where we as user's can improve our games.

I have been looking for this small, yet what I always thought to be a cool and significant feature in NCAA 11 and I haven't found it yet. I posted a thread in the NCAA forum today to see if anyone else has been able to find it and there have been 20+ views, but no confirmation yet.

Can anyone confirm if this feature/tool will be in M11?

baseballsim 07-16-2010 07:18 PM

Re: User Profile Stats in M11?

M10 does have some stats available. You can check them in your profile at http://www.easports.com.

I read that M11 will also allow you to scout your opponents tendancies but you need to earn and spend coins to get this data.

<table><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" width="65">Posts: 175
</td></tr></tbody></table>

blklightning 07-16-2010 07:34 PM

this better be in. and i better be able to have other player's profiles be selectable at the game selection screen. how this hasn't been properly implemented in the next gen version is unexplainable.

dear ea,

not everyone plays online. some of us prefer to sit in front of the same tv to play a game of madden. and we like to compare our stats for further bragging rights. fix this.

kmp714 07-17-2010 11:24 AM

Yeah not everyone plays dynasty either, some of us still have something called real life friends that we like to play against. Anybody remember that? Maybe I'm just getting old. (Only 26 though)

blklightning 07-18-2010 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kmp714 (Post 2041335610)
Yeah not everyone plays dynasty either, some of us still have something called real life friends that we like to play against. Anybody remember that? Maybe I'm just getting old. (Only 26 though)

you mean being friends with people that you actually have to *gasp* speak to using your voice? lol.