Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   hurry up after an incomplete pass (/forums/showthread.php?t=427369)

ManiacMatt1782 07-17-2010 12:42 AM

hurry up after an incomplete pass

is there anyway through a patch that the developers @ ea could remove this and also make sure its not in madden? has anyone ever seen a team go no huddle after an incompletion, you should be forced to huddle after an incompletion because the refs have to set the ball back at the original line of scrimmage which is plenty of time for the defense to make a change. its unrealistic for the defense to be forced to keep the same personnel after an incompletion.

ManiacMatt1782 07-17-2010 11:48 PM

Re: hurry up after an incomplete pass

noone else sees this as a problem?

fmrodog 07-17-2010 11:52 PM

if you are in your dynasty, I believe you can go into Coach's Philosophy and lower off. aggressiveness. Try it see what happens. EA did overdo it a bit.

bmxdmx 07-18-2010 12:13 AM

thakn god it aint happen yet to me.

ManiacMatt1782 07-18-2010 11:49 PM

well the cpu isn't doing it, people online and moronic friends keep the hurry up if they had a a mismatch but threw a bad pass incomplete or their throw was rushed. So to exploit the mismatch and not allow you to sub they call a hurry up despite the fact that the ref has to reset the ball at the original los, and that would allow plenty of time to sub personnel. Hurry up should be disabled after incompletions.

phlstar 07-19-2010 02:24 AM

pretty sure thats the point of the no-huddle to exploit mismatches.

Meast21Forever 07-19-2010 03:00 AM

actually, teams that run no huddle run it regardless, which is an issue. in some instances, i've had the cpu run a no huddle after a stoppage of play (like during an injury or a review), then immediately after they get to the line of scrimmage. i can't call a play, or move my player. i'm sure this has been discussed in the glitch thread, but still..

they need to fix the no huddle crap.

double_uranium 07-19-2010 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phlstar (Post 2041343415)
pretty sure thats the point of the no-huddle to exploit mismatches.

LOL you are a smart one aren't ya buddy?

I'm sure the OP is well aware of the strategic implementation of the no-huddle...he is simply saying that IRL there is no advantage to using the no-huddle after an incomplete because the defense would have enough time to account for any mismatches on the previous play during the time it takes the refs to spot the ball...