Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden NFL 11 Demo Video: JETS! (/forums/showthread.php?t=427457)

Irish_NFL_Fan 07-17-2010 11:22 AM

Madden NFL 11 Demo Video: JETS!

didnt see anyone post this yet
enjoy!

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/spor...ets-jets-jets-

PantherBeast_OS 07-17-2010 11:40 AM

Re: Madden NFL 11 Demo Video: JETS!

Sorry about that. Same demo but different version. Looks good and loving the announcing from Gus. Thanks for posting it bro. :)

davep 07-17-2010 12:13 PM

Um, I didn't hear any J E T S JETS JETS JETS!...I know it was supposed to be in last year and supposedly this year too...am I missing something?

Madden has amazing physics-defying spin moves! :)

P.S. They really should've left out ALL of the announcing if they were going to do it half-arsed....sounds horrible.

Dos Peninsulas 07-17-2010 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davep (Post 2041335768)
Um, I didn't hear any J E T S JETS JETS JETS!...I know it was supposed to be in last year and supposedly this year too...am I missing something?

Madden has amazing physics-defying spin moves! :)

P.S. They really should've left out ALL of the announcing if they were going to do it half-arsed....sounds horrible.

"And the pass... He catches it... TOUCHDOWN JETS!!!"

WorldIsYours 07-17-2010 01:12 PM

looks like the power of the spin move is going to make the game feel arcadish. Otherwise the video looked pretty good at the end, good tackles on Keller on the last play.

MrSkagTrendy 07-17-2010 02:20 PM

I think when you have the co-ordinator audio turned on it cuts out the initial parts of commentary..so seemingly it takes a while to kick in

Dog 07-17-2010 02:41 PM

gus johnson sounds amazing, but it seems like there is too much silent time. like when braylon (i think it was braylon) did the spin move he oculda said something like "he spins and breaks free!!" or something. it sonds dull like "heres the pass.............................................. ...........................................and hes gone!!!!!!!!!"

rooney8 07-17-2010 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend Killer (Post 2041335658)
Sorry about that. Same demo but different version. Looks good and loving the announcing from Gus. Thanks for posting it bro. :)

It seems like every thread you have the first post always saying how great Madden looks or how much you love this or that. Great you like it so much I just wish I could see it through your eyes.