Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   sigh... Upload Failure is getting really old really quick (/forums/showthread.php?t=427671)

twthomas 07-17-2010 11:19 PM

sigh... Upload Failure is getting really old really quick

I have had 1 day since purchase that didn't give me this error, and even then it was 1 time. Whats up with EA's servers?

younggunn4z 07-18-2010 01:40 PM

Re: sigh... Upload Failure is getting really old really quick

Quote:

Originally Posted by twthomas (Post 2041338421)
I have had 1 day since purchase that didn't give me this error. Whats up with EA's servers?

Yea, me too. I got it the Friday before the game actually hit store shelves, and Even THEN I was having trouble.

Johnny Liberty 07-18-2010 02:36 PM

I'm in the same boat as you are Thomas. One day and none since.

cheesesteak 07-18-2010 02:41 PM

I remembering reading they disabled some feature for the uploading until the season is closer to starting. That's the reason for all these failed uploads of stats and photos and such.

JayhawkerStL 07-18-2010 02:55 PM

I haven't had trouble uploading my OD stuff, including videos and photos.

The failed uploads are from the Season Showdown stuff, and it is actually pretty inconsequential. It will be cool once it gets back online, we aren't missing anything.

twthomas 07-18-2010 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayhawker (Post 2041340534)
I haven't had trouble uploading my OD stuff, including videos and photos.

The failed uploads are from the Season Showdown stuff, and it is actually pretty inconsequential. It will be cool once it gets back online, we aren't missing anything.

Right. Same here. I can upload photos and such, its just that stupid 'can't connect' message. Honestly I am not even as bent about it not being available as I am that I have to see it after every game. If they meant to disable it, why didn't they just leave it out until the season started and then activate it via a patch? That way it wouldn't make the game appear to screwed up or make people question their connections.

Like you, I could really care less about the feature, just tired of see that message.

mjwickstrom1 07-18-2010 05:12 PM

I just get annoyed by the "Upload Failure" message popping up everytime I begin to load a game. I wish there was an option to turn it off.