Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Pass rush is broken in this game and needs to be patched (/forums/showthread.php?t=427815)

haze56 07-18-2010 02:19 PM

Pass rush is broken in this game and needs to be patched

It is so ridiculous that it's making me hate this game. I literally have to scramble out of the pocket as soon as I snap the ball so I have enough time to complete my pass. My tackles just do nothing at all to prevent defenders from coming through. They are scarecrows trying to scare them from rushing. That's all they are. Defenders just throw them around like they are 10 year old Japanese girls. The funny part is, my pass rush is the complete opposite. I cannot get away from a tackle unless they throw me to the ground and forget about me. I'm winning these games 56-32 and 38-3, but it's not really that fun at all.

GopherFan 07-18-2010 02:25 PM

Re: Pass rush is broken in this game and needs to be patched

Yea its terrible if you get more then a second consider yourself lucky. It makes throwing the longer routes almost impossible. I throw tons of picks in my dynasty because I get hit every time I throw the ball and it goes right to the defender

coolbreez35 07-18-2010 02:28 PM

Well up your pass sliders simple

GopherFan 07-18-2010 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolbreez35 (Post 2041340408)
Well up your pass sliders simple

Well it pretty much makes online unplayable

The JareBear 07-18-2010 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GopherFan (Post 2041340433)
Well it pretty much makes online unplayable

First of all, to the first two posters, just use sliders. A number of us are enjoying some of the more realistic and rewarding video game football ever because of the great slider makers on these forums. I feel sorry that you're experiencing what I am right now in my dynasties.

Also, as for online being unplayable, I have no idea what you're talking about.

DallasRocks 07-18-2010 02:37 PM

I'm the opposite, I never get sacked but I can't sack the CPU at all.

Captain Obvious 07-18-2010 02:40 PM

on heisman i agree, dont try and do a 3 step drop passing play, you will be annihilated. on all american its fine. on my d side, i can get pressure but they cant get a sack. ive gotten like 2 in 10 games ive played. the qb needs to be programmed to take a sack more often

Darkeus 07-18-2010 02:41 PM

Getting sacks is kind of tough but as I have gotten used to the technique you have to use now to get them, I am having no problems.

My LE has got about six sacks in my Virginia season and i up for some awards.

Otherwise, can't help you. I have not seen it.