Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   does madden have... (/forums/showthread.php?t=427883)

hort22 07-18-2010 06:21 PM

does madden have...

the user profile thing like 2k5 had...vip or whatever it was called...does madden have anything like that?

havent bought a madden since 06 on the PS2 and am considering this year on the PS3.

hort22 07-19-2010 10:13 PM

Re: does madden have...

anything like a user profile that keeps track of if i run to the left 40% and stuff like that or if i blitz 35%...?

StairwayToHeaven 07-19-2010 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hort22 (Post 2041347730)
anything like a user profile that keeps track of if i run to the left 40% and stuff like that or if i blitz 35%...?

Nope. It has a user profile to keep track of your wins and losses, but that's about it. I know, sad, right? You'd think EA would have that technology by now. They're offering scouting reports for online opponents, but you have to pay for them.

If I were you, I'd rent Madden 11 and Madden 10, to try out both. I'm not expecting much out of 11 to be honest, and a lot of other people are thinking about keeping 10, and passing on 11 because they didn't seem to make very many improvements. So it's really up to you if you want to spend $60 or $40 or less. Demo comes out soon though, so we'll all see.

MaddenMonster 07-19-2010 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StairwayToHeaven (Post 2041347762)
Nope. It has a user profile to keep track of your wins and losses, but that's about it. I know, sad, right? You'd think EA would have that technology by now. They're offering scouting reports for online opponents, but you have to pay for them.

If I were you, I'd rent Madden 11 and Madden 10, to try out both. I'm not expecting much out of 11 to be honest, and a lot of other people are thinking about keeping 10, and passing on 11 because they didn't seem to make very many improvements. So it's really up to you if you want to spend $60 or $40 or less. Demo comes out soon though, so we'll all see.

Don't give false info. Have you played the full game, maybe they have it, they have scouting reports online , maybe they're offline. Who knows. and you don't have to pay for them. You earn coins by wins in games and stuff. Like back in the day the Madden card coins.

Owens81SF 07-20-2010 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaddenMonster (Post 2041348147)
Don't give false info. Have you played the full game, maybe they have it, they have scouting reports online , maybe they're offline. Who knows. and you don't have to pay for them. You earn coins by wins in games and stuff. Like back in the day the Madden card coins.

While the possibility is there, I dont think that Madden has a VIP setup like 2K5 did because if it did, I think that EA would push that as one of the major features especially considering the millions that play Madden online.