Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Injury notification. (/forums/showthread.php?t=427992)

Boltsfan224 07-19-2010 02:21 AM

Injury notification.

I am playing my dynasty with my created team. On my 7th game and have a running back with 11 TDs already in the season. Im playing the game, and realize my backup is in for quite awhile, check the injury report, starting running back out for 8 weeks. Nothing came up telling me that he got hurt, had at least 10 other players go down during games, and it never showed them limping off the field or nothing was announced. Anybody else noticing this?

Scottsomnia 07-19-2010 07:27 AM

Re: Injury notification.

Agree , that happens all the time in my online dynasty

Tengo Juego 07-19-2010 07:33 AM

Yep. I figured this was a hot topic on the boards, but this is the first thread I've seen about this.

I've seen guys lay on the ground hurt, but the game will not stop, nor will the announcers mention that a player is hurt. And then theres times when you dont notice it at all, or until the report pops up above the score ticker, or E.A. reports about it. But I have seen guys get carted off the field twice now. Both were major injuries, obviously.

doomsday72499 07-19-2010 07:49 AM

I was playing against FL and hit the QB hard....guy got up but then on next play...backup QB was in and remained for rest of game...no report whatsoever...

Deegeezy 07-19-2010 08:05 AM

Yeah it was discussed here on this thread: http://www.operationsports.com/vBull...oo-subtle.html

They definitely should do something about this if it is possible.

rudyjuly2 07-19-2010 09:41 AM

Not only that, I've seen the injury reports disappear from my strategy menu! Can't even check on them.

Deegeezy 07-19-2010 09:44 AM

Please bring back the picture of Erin Andrews for injury notices! There is no way you'd miss it then.

Pull n Pray 07-19-2010 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rudyjuly2 (Post 2041343994)
Not only that, I've seen the injury reports disappear from my strategy menu! Can't even check on them.

I think that if you don't have any injuries, this menu doesn't appear while in game.