Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   PATCH #1 WORTH IT? (/forums/showthread.php?t=428108)

rylynner 07-19-2010 01:41 PM

PATCH #1 WORTH IT?

Hey guys -

Just got my 360 online for the first time. Pretty pumped about the rosters I just downloaded. My next question is, is anybody out there playing with the first patch, and if so, do you like the game play after the patch? In your opinion should I download it?

I guess a more important question is, I just have the 360 Arcade with no hard drive. Can i even save the patch to my memory card? And if I can, can somebody help me with where to go to get the patch? Any info/help would be super cool. Thanks guys. Loving the game!

Solojr 07-19-2010 01:43 PM

Re: PATCH #1 WORTH IT?

I may be wrong, but isn't it an automatic update.....

rylynner 07-19-2010 01:46 PM

I'm honestly not sure. I'm a total noob with this online stuff. Can anybody confirm this? I did download an update for the game the first time I started it up after getting it online. Do I now have the patch?

Deegeezy 07-19-2010 01:47 PM

Yesh - That was indeed the patch.

gTg 07-19-2010 01:48 PM

Yea you have the patch. It addressed some game breaking issues.

Eski33 07-19-2010 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rylynner (Post 2041345061)
I'm honestly not sure. I'm a total noob with this online stuff. Can anybody confirm this? I did download an update for the game the first time I started it up after getting it online. Do I now have the patch?

The patch is automatic. You will get a message that an update is available then it will download automatically. Once the download is complete, the game restarts.

Deegeezy 07-19-2010 01:51 PM

To answer your question, yes it is worth it. The most glaring thing it corrects is the fact that your QB fumbles EVERYTIME he scrambles past the LOS.

It is mind-boggling how something like that could be shipped out in a college football game.

rylynner 07-19-2010 01:55 PM

Awesome! Thanks so much guys. Now that I have the rosters and the patch, it's dynasty time! I know this is a total 180 for where this threat started, but anybody have any suggestions for a good 3 star program to use? I want somebody that's a challenge but can also recruit a fair amount of 3 and 4* guys. I was thinking Michigan State...