Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Could they make stadium sounds any more tedious? (/forums/showthread.php?t=428139)

Crimsontide27 07-19-2010 03:11 PM

Could they make stadium sounds any more tedious?

My goodness...

Just decided to input one teams stadium sounds and it took forever.

Download all the songs and rip...ok
Rip to Xbox...ok
Now I need to rename them all....because it didnt import their names...
Then you need to name each and every playlist.....
THen you have to hold the control or click to your fav team...a possible 60 clicks in one direction....
Then select the song....

Then repeat... It doesnt even stay on your same team to save you the time from having to scroll all the way to the team you are doing.

I cant think of a more difficult way to do this.

I sure wish they would streamline it. No way will I do this for more than 1-2 teams.

KG 07-19-2010 03:16 PM

Re: Could they make stadium sounds any more tedious?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crimsontide27 (Post 2041345544)
My goodness...

Just decided to input one teams stadium sounds and it took forever.

Download all the songs and rip...ok
Rip to Xbox...ok
Now I need to rename them all....because it didnt import their names...
Then you need to name each and every playlist.....
THen you have to hold the control or click to your fav team...a possible 60 clicks in one direction....
Then select the song....

Then repeat... It doesnt even stay on your same team to save you the time from having to scroll all the way to the team you are doing.

I cant think of a more difficult way to do this.

I sure wish they would streamline it. No way will I do this for more than 1-2 teams.

I agree..It's not very user-friendly at all and it's such a cool feature despite it's 50 event limitations.

Solidice 07-19-2010 03:19 PM

I just stream it from my PC to 360. saves a ton of time trying to get it to my 360.

usmevans7 07-19-2010 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solidice (Post 2041345578)
I just stream it from my PC to 360. saves a ton of time trying to get it to my 360.

I don't think you can stream the stadium sound events from your PC.

And I agree I don't like having to reselect my team each time. Should be as easy as 'create a new event for the same team'.

I also wish they'd fade them in and out better. When one is playing and another one starts up abruptly sounds odd.

Skyboxer 07-19-2010 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solidice (Post 2041345578)

Ditto.. I had all mine done including playslist in WMP11 and was up and running in about 1/2 hour.

Skyboxer 07-19-2010 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by usmevans7 (Post 2041345604)
I don't think you can stream the stadium sound events from your PC.

And I agree I don't like having to reselect my team each time. Should be as easy as 'create a new event for the same team'.

I also wish they'd fade them in and out better. When one is playing and another one starts up abruptly sounds odd.

Sure can. I have all mine streaming flawlessly :)
Set up a seperate folder on PC. (I call mine NCAA Sounds) then inside that I create a folder for each team I want custom sounds for. Then make sure each song has it's own playlist in the same folder as the sound clip.
Make sure the folder is shared with the 360.

Works great.

I do agree though about having to select my school each time. Should default to favorite team setting IMO.

Crimsontide27 07-19-2010 04:31 PM

You lost me at the "make sure each song has its on playlist inside the folder" I created the NCAA Sounds folder you mentioned, then created new folder named Alabama, then drug the alabama sound files into that folder. Now how do you create individual playlists inside the Alabama folder?

Edit... And on that note, how do you get your xbox to read the files on your PC? When I go to stadium sounds, all it lists are the ones I ripped to the xbox and doesnt give me an option to browse to any folder on my PC

Skyboxer 07-19-2010 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crimsontide27 (Post 2041345977)
You lost me at the "make sure each song has its on playlist inside the folder" I created the NCAA Sounds folder you mentioned, then created new folder named Alabama, then drug the alabama sound files into that folder. Now how do you create individual playlists inside the Alabama folder?

Edit... And on that note, how do you get your xbox to read the files on your PC? When I go to stadium sounds, all it lists are the ones I ripped to the xbox and doesnt give me an option to browse to any folder on my PC

Instructions