Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Anyone notice the custom cover to NCAA in Tuscaloosa ? (/forums/showthread.php?t=428198)

Crimsontide27 07-19-2010 06:43 PM

Anyone notice the custom cover to NCAA in Tuscaloosa ?

Enjoy

http://www.sbnation.com/2010/7/16/15...ial-ncaa-cover

Thought it was pretty funny and unusual to see a store selling this. Cant recall a game ever doing this while on store shelves.

Toysrme 07-19-2010 06:48 PM

Re: Anyone notice the custom cover to NCAA in Tuscaloosa ?

I saw it too. They were selling them in B'ham & Gadsden like that also. They should have. Mark Ingram should have been on the cover. At least make it regional.

UMCanes93 07-19-2010 06:54 PM

mark ingram couldn't be on the cover, it has to be a player who left ncaa football

NoDakHusker 07-19-2010 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crimsontide27 (Post 2041346645)
Enjoy

http://www.sbnation.com/2010/7/16/15...ial-ncaa-cover

Thought it was pretty funny and unusual to see a store selling this. Cant recall a game ever doing this while on store shelves.

hahaha that's hilarious! :y220e: Kudos to whoever did that.

TracerBullet 07-19-2010 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toysrme (Post 2041346674)
I saw it too. They were selling them in B'ham & Gadsden like that also. They should have. Mark Ingram should have been on the cover. At least make it regional.

It'd probably still be Tebow then... they aren't going to make a cover for all 50 states (Actually it'd be more than that because I'm sure Auburn doesn't want to see Bama on their cover). Also like the gentleman about me said Ingram can't be onthe cover till he is no longer in college. The only possible person from Bama it could have been is McClain because no one wants to look at Mt. Cody on their cover. Before the cover was chosen everyone was pretty sure it'd be Tebow anyway.

Von Dozier 07-19-2010 07:02 PM

That is amazing. I wanna trade my cover now.