Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   versuz2 sliders (/forums/showthread.php?t=428339)

ProfessorMD 07-20-2010 02:57 AM

versuz2 sliders

I have been following versuz2 on youtube for madden and ncaa and imho he's been pretty accurate. I just signed up to know what you guys thought about it. search youtube for versuz2 to see his video and explanation of his sliders.

difficulty: heisman
speed: normal
threshold: 0

QB Accuracy...................100-75
Pass Blocking..................100-30
WR Catching...................100-75
RB Ability.......................30-40
Run Blocking...................100-75
Pass Coverage................35-30
Pass Rush......................100-75
Interceptions..................100-75
Rush Defense..................50-40
Tackling.........................100-75
FG Power........................65-65
FG Accuracy...................50-50
Punt Power......................65-65
Punt Accuracy.................50-50
KO Power........................65-75

Carolina Dude29 07-20-2010 03:17 AM

Re: versuz2 sliders

I'll try the out sometime give some feedback. I saw a couple of his madden vids so this will be cool.

dukedatruth 07-20-2010 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProfessorMD (Post 2041348784)
I have been following versuz2 on youtube for madden and ncaa and imho he's been pretty accurate. I just signed up to know what you guys thought about it. search youtube for versuz2 to see his video and explanation of his sliders.

difficulty: heisman
speed: normal

QB Accuracy...................100-75
Pass Blocking..................100-30
WR Catching...................100-75
RB Ability.......................30-40
Run Blocking...................100-75
Pass Coverage................35-30
Pass Rush......................100-75
Interceptions..................100-75
Rush Defense..................50-40
Tackling.........................65-75
FG Power........................65-65
FG Accuracy...................50-50
Punt Power......................65-65
Punt Accuracy.................50-50
KO Power........................65-75

Good look, I didn't know he had sliders for ncaa already... He's good 2 I used his NBA 2K10 sliders were amazing and last years madden...

Buzzjk15 07-20-2010 04:40 AM

Watched the video earlier and in case you miss it, his speed threshold is set at "0". Gonna check these out and try to give some feedback as well.

DaTwolves21 07-20-2010 08:24 AM

I'm about to start a game right now, V.Tech at Clemson, a pro style offense vs a spread offense, they look good on paper. Let's see how it will work out.

DaTwolves21 07-20-2010 09:08 AM

1st half stats: V.Tech Vs Clemson
Score: 17-17
1st downs: 8-12
Total Offense: 198-261
Rushes-Yards-TD: 23-93-2 to 20-76-1
Comp-Att-TD:7-9-0 to 12-17-1
Pass Yards: 105 to 185
3rd %: 3-7(42%) 5-7(71%)
TO:0 AND 1
TOP: 14:27 to 8:25 LOL i guess time of possession is broke also, i'm playing 10 minutes quarters and 14:27 and 8:25 equals 22:52 lol ok

*These feel good, the spread is very hard to stop

DaTwolves21 07-20-2010 10:15 AM

Just Finished 1st game with these sliders.....These are the 1z no doubt...

V.Tech Vs Clemson..............I was V.Tech

Score:27-20
1st downs: 17-23
Total off: 408-457
Rushers-Yards-td: 46-247-3/32-106-1
Comp-Att-td:12-16-0/29-36-1
Passing Yards:161-351
3rd%:6-13/7-13
TO:1/3
TOP:38:02/17:44
Total plays:130

Few notes: The spread is very hard to defend. Fast forward to middle of 4th quarter I'm up 24-20 on clemson. They are charging down the field and are 5 yards from scoring. I send a blitz and clemson qb fumbles, V.Tech recovers, I go down the field and kick a field goal. 27-20 with about 1:00, they come down to middle of field, Clemson qb throws a rushed int and after a few snaps we win the game. THESE ARE THE SLIDERS

Everything played out like a movie, they had me on the fence but I love miami with all my heart but Tyrod Taylor and Mr.Williams are seriously the TRUTH. Taylor has 2 rushing td's, they forced me out the pocket and I had great sucess, williams couldnt be stopped at all. These are the slider I am playing with.

Hiro1 07-20-2010 10:29 AM

Dont forget Verzus speed threshold is 0

cincy14fan 07-20-2010 10:37 AM

They look alright I am just scared of the 100 in acc., pass block and catching. Considering I have to bump acc down to 35 just to keep realistic stats I feel I would putting up huge numbers with these sliders. I might try them out although i think the current sliders I am using are doing very good for me now.

DaTwolves21 07-20-2010 10:39 AM

no try these as is, i sware it's a whole new game. Play a game just how the sliders are. Things just feel right, you don't get alot of time to pass and running the ball is tough, you have to be patient and timing is everything.

cincy14fan 07-20-2010 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaTwolves21 (Post 2041349553)
no try these as is, i sware it's a whole new game. Play a game just how the sliders are. Things just feel right, you don't get alot of time to pass and running the ball is tough, you have to be patient and timing is everything.

Problem is that I have is if the computer blitzes more than 2 guys (if I can read it before the snap) its usually going for a score. I finally got some sliders to basically shut down my passing game (well I am using a 70 overall QB) and still beat Ohio State by four (in my third year). For you I will play a quick game real fast with these and tell you how I do.

RoyalBoyle78 07-20-2010 11:10 AM

going to give this a shot later.

cincy14fan 07-20-2010 11:19 AM

Almost at half and right now and see some postives but mostly negatives (from what I said in an earlier post). In your game did all they do was throw it to their tight ends? Cause that's all they are doing to me and its driving me insane.

DaTwolves21 07-20-2010 11:29 AM

No, I played against clemson, they use a spread offensive scheme,so they used the wildcat, alot of screen passes and had they're wide receivers involved alot. The TE had a couple of catches but nothing major.

cincy14fan 07-20-2010 11:33 AM

Almost done with the game. 2 minutes and I am down by 3 which means game winning drive for me.

cincy14fan 07-20-2010 11:49 AM

Just finished my game.

#1 Alabama vs #24 Cincinnati (me)
Score: 49 - 52
Total Offense: 521 - 516
Rushing: 20-63-5 - 22-85-2
Passing: 28-33-2 - 17-25-4
Passing Yards: 458 - 430
3rd Down: 6-8 - 6-7
4th Down: 1-1 - 1-1
Redzone: 7-7-0 - 3-3-0
Turnovers: 1 - 1

Had a kickoff for a touchdown to start the second half. Their 3 tight ends and fullbacks combined for 20 of their 28 catches (defense would decide to only cover them about 3/4 of their route and then stop or would keep running if it was a comeback route).

Ingram was easy to stop on the run and that was only having usually 4 men rushing (ran 3-4 with at least one blitzer). Tried to have everyone else in coverage since it was basically impossible to stop their passing game. Then again it was impossible for them to stop my passing game which game me the win. I should of won by more but decided to actually run the ball (around 47 percent) which didn't make me score on all my drives.

For me these sliders are way to easy on offense (like I stated the 100 is just not fair for those categories) and for me no matter what defense I would run (best I found was dime with cover two and then manually cover one of their TE) would somewhat stop the pass. I intercepted one cause they actually threw it to a WR downfield since both TE's were covered. The sliders look alright but its too offensively heavily right now.

cincy14fan 07-20-2010 11:51 AM

Then again I am amazing at the passing game in this so that is why I don't think these sliders are for me (since I have hum acc at 35). They might be good for other people, but when there was 0 punts in the game and basically no defensive stops (play always ended in at least 3 or 7 points) its not for me. I like to at least get some stops on defense. I know it was Alabama, but at least you can force 1 punt in a game.

RoyalBoyle78 07-20-2010 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cincy14fan (Post 2041349845)
Just finished my game.

#1 Alabama vs #24 Cincinnati (me)
Score: 49 - 52
Total Offense: 521 - 516
Rushing: 20-63-5 - 22-85-2
Passing: 28-33-2 - 17-25-4
Passing Yards: 458 - 430
3rd Down: 6-8 - 6-7
4th Down: 1-1 - 1-1
Redzone: 7-7-0 - 3-3-0
Turnovers: 1 - 1

Had a kickoff for a touchdown to start the second half. Their 3 tight ends and fullbacks combined for 20 of their 28 catches (defense would decide to only cover them about 3/4 of their route and then stop or would keep running if it was a comeback route).

Ingram was easy to stop on the run and that was only having usually 4 men rushing (ran 3-4 with at least one blitzer). Tried to have everyone else in coverage since it was basically impossible to stop their passing game. Then again it was impossible for them to stop my passing game which game me the win. I should of won by more but decided to actually run the ball (around 47 percent) which didn't make me score on all my drives.

For me these sliders are way to easy on offense (like I stated the 100 is just not fair for those categories) and for me no matter what defense I would run (best I found was dime with cover two and then manually cover one of their TE) would somewhat stop the pass. I intercepted one cause they actually threw it to a WR downfield since both TE's were covered. The sliders look alright but its too offensively heavily right now.

the only thats scares me a bit looking at that, look at your total number of plays from both teams,m it was like around the 40 plays per game for each team borderline, and your offense was through the roof. In real college football, the average college team has between 60 to 80 plays per game. From what this site is given me.

http://www.teamrankings.com/college-...plays-per-game

cincy14fan 07-20-2010 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FootballForever (Post 2041349945)
the only thats scares me a bit looking at that, look at your total number of plays from both teams,m it was like around the 40 plays per game for each team borderline, and your offense was through the roof. In real college football, the average college team has between 60 to 80 plays per game. From what this site is given me.

http://www.teamrankings.com/college-...plays-per-game

I play on 6 minutes quarters so it is going to be a little off. My scores were like a 76, 63, 49, and 36 yard passing scores. Like I said I am very good at passing and reading defenses, so when Alabama came with the blitz it was basically over. The sliders might be for you, but for me they are not. I think I am set for my sliders and if they are too easy or hard I will just tweak them, but as of now it can't be this unless I tweak and it would take me a while for these.

I think the more alarming thing about those numbers is the total yards for the plays. Both teams are picking up big chunks on any play it seemed like.

MSU ILLEST 07-20-2010 12:24 PM

Tackling for user was set to 100 on the video. Yours shows 65 in the post.

MSU ILLEST 07-20-2010 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cincy14fan (Post 2041349989)
I play on 6 minutes quarters so it is going to be a little off. My scores were like a 76, 63, 49, and 36 yard passing scores. Like I said I am very good at passing and reading defenses, so when Alabama came with the blitz it was basically over. The sliders might be for you, but for me they are not. I think I am set for my sliders and if they are too easy or hard I will just tweak them, but as of now it can't be this unless I tweak and it would take me a while for these.

I think the more alarming thing about those numbers is the total yards for the plays. Both teams are picking up big chunks on any play it seemed like.

Put user tackle on 100. There is an error in the OP settings.

DaTwolves21 07-20-2010 01:34 PM

Hmmmm I am a true gamer, I don't exploit things and play as if real life ya know, i had a great game with these sliders, I didn't feel anything was too easy, my runs were hard earned, I feel like the better teams wins both sides of the ball and that's what I got. I feel like the hiccups of the game can be corrected with proper sliders and understanding of the game.

cincy14fan 07-20-2010 01:50 PM

I wasn't exploiting anything. I mean like I would pick a running play to the left. I saw they were going to be blitzing from that side so I would motion an extra blocker over, or I would reverse the play and have the line shift to pick up the extra blitzer. Or if I was in a passing play I would hot route a receiver to run a shorter route so if I didn't have time I could get the ball faster to him.

I mean its not like I was calling 5 wide no huddle offense the whole game (which Cincy does in real life basically) but I did change it up and like I said I ran it 47 percent of the time (which doesn't happen in real life) and made the right calls. Why assume I exploited the game? Cause my passing touchdowns were quick strikes, and yes I will admit on the two longest ones I already had the play called and saw they were going on all out blitz so just got rid of it fast and was off to the races, but I didn't tell them to come with an all out blitz on 2nd-and-7 or 3rd-and-5. I'm just not going to run straight into a blitz if I can't help it. I guess it doesn't help that you grew up in a football family and every week break down college teams.

DaTwolves21 07-20-2010 02:02 PM

Nah not you in general, the casual gamer would play that way. I take my video games serious, I found some good sliders and I'm riding for them LoL. By the way rick ross cd out 2day go get go buy like 20 copies.

RoyalBoyle78 07-20-2010 02:24 PM

Listen UP NCAA gamers, I will go out on limb right now and say that if your playing NCAA, you need to play with these sliders. This guy did his homework big time and these are the best sliders I have played with and I think I will look no fuhrer then these I will play with these for life of the game.

I never play on Heisman, but these sliders are really perfect and stay true to how why they are set the way they are, he explains why he set the sliders his way and why they work, and I have saw it and played and say he's really good.

Teams seem to really play to there strengths as they would in real life, it kinda amazed me. I'm really loving this sliders. I was stocked that when playing a good team with good to great running back the AI does it's things, or at least sticks with and they do get there yards. Great Job!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWq4aV3CN6A

johntom2000 07-20-2010 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FootballForever (Post 2041350635)
Listen UP NCAA gamers, I will go out on limb right now and say that if your playing NCAA, you need to play with these sliders. This guy did his homework big time and these are the best sliders I have played with and I think I will look no fuhrer then these I will play with these for life of the game.

I never play on Heisman, but these sliders are really perfect and stay true to how why they are set the way they are, he explains why he set the sliders his way and why they work, and I have saw it and played and say he's really good.

Teams seem to really play to there strengths as they would in real life, it kinda amazed me. I'm really loving this sliders. I was stocked that when playing a good team with good to great running back the AI does it's things, or at least sticks with and they do get there yards. Great Job!!!!!

I will agree with you 100% He does a great job on sliders and gets the game down to real life as much as possible! Play with these sliders If your a hardcore football like some of us!!!

cincy14fan 07-20-2010 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FootballForever (Post 2041350635)

I think he is on to a lot of it but in the end, for me at least, it basically is just a shootout and the first person to force a stop or whoever has the most turnovers will win. I understand he wants a realistic football game, but I think the computer is just too dominate on the offensive side when passing. Both games that have been posted the opposing teams have just tore it up through the air. I know for a fact, if anything either my team (Cincinnati) is either the worst awareness ever for a football team against the pass or something was off. Defenders would stop defending after a couple of seconds of covering their man, or they would keep running as the team was running an comeback route.

I think he is on to something, but it still needs to be fine tune. I hope the best of luck and if these work for you great, but as of now I don't think they are the best sliders for me to use in this game.

DaTwolves21 07-20-2010 02:58 PM

This is what I'm saying, this guy is good, these sliders are dope, enuff said, i'm convinced so let's get it.

RoyalBoyle78 07-20-2010 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cincy14fan (Post 2041350781)
I think he is on to a lot of it but in the end, for me at least, it basically is just a shootout and the first person to force a stop or whoever has the most turnovers will win. I understand he wants a realistic football game, but I think the computer is just too dominate on the offensive side when passing. Both games that have been posted the opposing teams have just tore it up through the air. I know for a fact, if anything either my team (Cincinnati) is either the worst awareness ever for a football team against the pass or something was off. Defenders would stop defending after a couple of seconds of covering their man, or they would keep running as the team was running an comeback route.

I think he is on to something, but it still needs to be fine tune. I hope the best of luck and if these work for you great, but as of now I don't think they are the best sliders for me to use in this game.

I can understanding what your saying, but in the end these sliders for you to play to your strengths and makes the game like a chess match, which what football really is. For the first time on Heisman I don't feel cheated at all like he states. These sliders feel great.

cincy14fan 07-20-2010 03:19 PM

I only felt cheated when I played against Alabama and couldn't stop the passing game. Not even so much that they only had 4 incomplete passes (1 was picked), but that all the passes went to the TE's and/or fullback. I even had to manually cover one TE the whole time and they would just throw it to the other one cause my LB would just drop off coverage even though he was in man. Which is why I felt cheated. I did watch the video and listen to what he had to say. He makes great points, and I think the sliders I am using might have a problem or two than what he said (only see defensive line players able to get off blocking to tackle my halfback, plus sometimes the QB will be able to have more than a couple of seconds to pass it but its only cause I am rushing 2 maybe 3 on a third-and-long) but for everything else it is a chess match. QB will overthrow or underthrow a WR, WR will drop passes (especially on the road in a loud stadium), games are mostly close and still there are a bunch of defensive stops. Like I said to each their own for sliders. For me passing comes very easy in football games, and running usually is really hard for me. This year I can actually run the ball so to make the passing harder is a good thing which is why these sliders aren't the best for me.

MSU ILLEST 07-20-2010 03:32 PM

I'll post my stats when I get off of work tonight, but my game against Florida went down to the wire. I was Michigan State and the score was 2-0 for most if not all of the half. I think the score was 14-9, but I'll check tonight and post stats. These sliders have restored my faith in the game.

cincy14fan 07-20-2010 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSU ILLEST (Post 2041351043)
I'll post my stats when I get off of work tonight, but my game against Florida went down to the wire. I was Michigan State and the score was 2-0 for most if not all of the half. I think the score was 14-9, but I'll check tonight and post stats. These sliders have restored my faith in the game.

Wait there was a defensive game? How did you stop the passing game of Florida?

RoyalBoyle78 07-20-2010 03:37 PM

BY the way, I'm using 8 minute quarters.

NDAlum 07-20-2010 03:51 PM

Going to play four halves of football to test:

Western KY @ Ohio St. (me) - want to see if I can dominate a much inferior team
UNC (me) @ GA Tech - two pretty even teams and get to face the option run
Texas Tech @ Texas (me) - Going to face an air raid offense...who could upset me
USC (me) @ Va Tech - Should be a defensive battle.

BTW not a fan of the kicking sliders just from my first look

RoyalBoyle78 07-20-2010 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NDAlum (Post 2041351167)
Going to play four halves of football to test:

Western KY @ Ohio St. (me) - want to see if I can dominate a much inferior team
UNC (me) @ GA Tech - two pretty even teams and get to face the option run
Texas Tech @ Texas (me) - Going to face an air raid offense...who could upset me
USC (me) @ Va Tech - Should be a defensive battle.

BTW not a fan of the kicking sliders just from my first look

great thinking, I wanna see your results, I'm telling you, you will be surprised.

greenegt 07-20-2010 04:01 PM

Looking forward to trying these, tonight. Is anyone using these with slow game speed? If so, should the speed threshold still be set to 0?

DaTwolves21 07-20-2010 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenegt (Post 2041351222)
Looking forward to trying these, tonight. Is anyone using these with slow game speed? If so, should the speed threshold still be set to 0?

nope normal speed at 0 speed threshold

sportyguyfl31 07-20-2010 04:47 PM

Dont like using sliders that jack up too many things, too far away from default.

All that tells me, is that the user shouldnt be playing on Heisman.

If you need to mess around with sliders so drastically, to get Heisman to play like a harder AA, you probably should be playing at AA to begin with.

NDAlum 07-20-2010 04:55 PM

Not for me...

Ohio State 45 - Western KY 7 ... after one half. I completed every pass & it was just too easy. They had one nice drive but fumbled 4 times & threw an INT.

UNC 20 @ Ga Tech 0 ... after one half. It was too easy to move the ball & their running wasn't very effective.

Honestly I just didn't like these at all. I like to think of myself as a person who enjoys a challenge, and I vary my play calling greatly.

Negatives I observed:

+ HB feels like he's in quicksand. I didn't break one tackle in either game.
+ QB ACC @ 100 = perfect accuracy. Held true in my games.
+ CPU had no juice on offense. WKU had a good drive...but then they had nothing. I was expecting much more from GT.
+ INT @ 100 is bad news. Out of 4 possible INT plays, 3 were picked off.

That's basically one game...but you can just feel it when you play. The big downer was taking away the explosiveness from HB's.

If you like them, continue to do so!

cincy14fan 07-20-2010 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NDAlum (Post 2041351510)
Not for me...

Ohio State 45 - Western KY 7 ... after one half. I completed every pass & it was just too easy. They had one nice drive but fumbled 4 times & threw an INT.

UNC 20 @ Ga Tech 0 ... after one half. It was too easy to move the ball & their running wasn't very effective.

Honestly I just didn't like these at all. I like to think of myself as a person who enjoys a challenge, and I vary my play calling greatly.

Negatives I observed:

+ HB feels like he's in quicksand. I didn't break one tackle in either game.
+ QB ACC @ 100 = perfect accuracy. Held true in my games.
+ CPU had no juice on offense. WKU had a good drive...but then they had nothing. I was expecting much more from GT.
+ INT @ 100 is bad news. Out of 4 possible INT plays, 3 were picked off.

That's basically one game...but you can just feel it when you play. The big downer was taking away the explosiveness from HB's.

If you like them, continue to do so!

Thats what I said about the computer able to throw it. Not only in my game but someone else who posted it the computer was nearly perfect in passing. Even with the short time to throw it it was easy to pass it and I am afraid if you used Ohio State you would have more time to throw it.

Like I said earlier I think there is some promise, but right now it would take a lot of tweaking by me to find a challenge (my game was just back and forth scoring). I found some sliders that are challenging me personally so thats good enough for me, but if its good for other people by all means congrats.