Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Got to love EA (/forums/showthread.php?t=428386)

boston85 07-20-2010 09:39 AM

Got to love EA

Only 3 slots available on Ea Sports World for photo's, want more? You have to buy them

This is what you get when there's no competition in the market

ODogg 07-20-2010 09:50 AM

Re: Got to love EA

I believe there are more than 3, aren't there 5? How do you buy more? It says go to easportsworld.com and I go there and I can't find any way to purchase more. Does anyone know?

And btw - speaking of competition, where is the equivalent of EASportsworld for MLB The Show or NBA 2K11 or PES? None of them have any and they all have competition so your argument makes no sense if your intent is to criticize EA for how it manages EASportsworld.

ODogg 07-20-2010 09:52 AM

I just checked and I have 6 videos now on EASportsWorld so you do have at least 6 slots, not 3.

Solidice 07-20-2010 10:23 AM

just take the photos, and upload them to another site(like photobucket). problem solved.

the videos, upload them to youtube. no converting needed as youtube will accept the format of the EASW .flv video format.

ODogg 07-20-2010 10:49 AM

that's not a bad idea but honestly I'd be willing to pay a small fee rather than converting and uploading. depends on how much it costs. i guess no one knows how you can even pay ea to do it though since i've seen the question asked elsewhere and go unanswered.

mva5580 07-20-2010 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boston85 (Post 2041349341)
Only 3 slots available on Ea Sports World for photo's, want more? You have to buy them

This is what you get when there's no competition in the market

And if you were in business, you'd do the same things. The "competition" as you call it would do the same stuff.

Big Business isn't a playing field for "Oh...let's just do all of the happy good feeling things for our customers" 100% of the time, ok? It's called making decisions, maximizing revenue, and having responsibilities to your employees, your shareholders, etc.

There's an easy for you to stop supporting that business model, but we both know that's not going to happen.

Solidice 07-20-2010 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ODogg (Post 2041349583)
that's not a bad idea but honestly I'd be willing to pay a small fee rather than converting and uploading. depends on how much it costs. i guess no one knows how you can even pay ea to do it though since i've seen the question asked elsewhere and go unanswered.

you don't need to convert anything though. the photos upload directly to photobucket(or equivalent), and the videos directly to youtube.

kt-od 07-20-2010 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solidice (Post 2041349627)
you don't need to convert anything though. the photos upload directly to photobucket(or equivalent), and the videos directly to youtube.

How do you upload directly from the game to photobucket?