Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   More new madden Videos! (/forums/showthread.php?t=42860)

JWeb45 07-23-2003 11:57 AM

More new madden Videos!

Over at http://www.getintothegame.com/index.aspx# then go to feature game then trailer clips should be 16 more videos some old but alot of them are new.

Klue516 07-23-2003 12:03 PM

Re: More new madden Videos!

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
JWeb45 said:
Over at http://www.getintothegame.com/index.aspx# then go to feature game then trailer clips should be 16 more videos some old but alot of them are new.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Sounds pretty sweet. Thanks for the heads up

RoyalBoyle78 07-23-2003 04:21 PM

the owners mode keeps looking real good. I had know ideas you could set prices for programs, hats, jersey's that freaking sweet..

Jistic 07-23-2003 04:50 PM

THe "Owner II" vid was sweet. I like the fact that you have to deal with fans expectations now. It gives us a chance to be on the other side of the fence. If they could only incorporate call in talkshows where your fans could bitch about what a bad owner you were! Maybe next year!

njskillz 07-23-2003 08:23 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
FootballForever said:
the owners mode keeps looking real good. I had know ideas you could set prices for programs, hats, jersey's that freaking sweet..

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

This is a question for you and jistic. Who are these fans your talking about? And who are you setting prices for?

MVPlaya 07-23-2003 08:27 PM

Oh [censored you naughty boy].. I didn't see that this was already made... my bad for the other thread

RandyMoss84 07-23-2003 09:15 PM

finally they show some clips of Mr. Moss

mike62474 07-23-2003 09:20 PM

Take a look at the vid called playcalling. Notice the pocket formed for Collins and how he steps up and fires it over the middle. That's the best pocket forming oline play in the history of video game football baby!!