Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Seems they nailed Players Leaving Early (/forums/showthread.php?t=428884)

rjsuperfly66 07-21-2010 04:43 PM

Seems they nailed Players Leaving Early

I really liked this.

I had my qb (96), 2 receivers (92s), and 1 other receiver (89).

My qb went 45 tds and 15 ints, but returned to school after I pulled his leg because he wanted a degree, referring back to a players concern over academics in initial recruiting.

One of my initial receivers who was a 92 had a relatively bad season, only like 700 yards and 6 touchdowns, so he did not declare. In the past, any guy over like 92 or 93 would always declare, especially after progression.

My other receiver who put up 1200 yards and 16 TDS said he was definitely not returning, which would be realistic for a guy projected as high as he is and doing what he did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

One thing I do think is broken is QB stats.

Although my QB put up 45 TDS w/ over 4100 yards w/ 15 ints, he was not even in the Top 12 in the QB end of season awards, which probably helped me get him back. The only thing I can think that affected this is that Ryan Mallett is a pocket-passer, and he probably got sacked netting in over -200 yards rushing.

Do you guys think that is why he wasn't a Top 12 QB in the NCAA and so easy to get back to school?