Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   ::: SN's Legendary AA Sliders ::: (Hardcore Players Only!) (/forums/showthread.php?t=429401)

Silent Nature 07-23-2010 10:22 AM

::: SN's Legendary AA Sliders ::: (Hardcore Players Only!)

THE PRE-PATCH SLIDER SET IS NOW INEFFECTIVE.

Requesting for the thread to be closed.

Silent Nature 07-23-2010 11:24 AM

Re: ::: SN's Legendary AA Sliders ::: (Hardcore Players Only!)

SN's Online Dynasty, using Legendary AA

Online Dynasty Link

VANDERBILT COMMODORES

Season One - S.O.S. = A

Idaho: L (9-24)
#17 LSU
at Ole Miss
at #8 TCU
at UConn
Eastern Michigan
at Georgia
South Carolina
at #20 Arkansas
#6 Florida
at Kentucky
Tennessee

RoyalBoyle78 07-23-2010 11:32 AM

starting my dynasty with Temple your sliders. Give you feedback daily with my games if you like.

FYI. I have the coach select my D, and of course I option if I see something I need tro change. Makes for more plays, and the coach calls better plays then me...LOL

Silent Nature 07-23-2010 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FootballForever (Post 2041365177)
starting my dynasty with Temple your sliders. Give you feedback daily with my games if you like.

Damn, it's going to be hell, man. Temple, huh?

If you can last a season of pain and sorrow, that's pretty good enough for me. I am going to start on mine soon as well. I'll probably set up a poll for people to vote on for me.

Bradysenior 07-23-2010 11:53 AM

Hey man i've been looking for Sliders for like 2-3 weeks now and I will give you feedback once I get going. But just let me know if its cool to use them though as you have put in sometime with these sliders.

Thanks Bsenior

Silent Nature 07-23-2010 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bradysenior (Post 2041365258)
Hey man i've been looking for Sliders for like 2-3 weeks now and I will give you feedback once I get going. But just let me know if its cool to use them though as you have put in sometime with these sliders.

Thanks Bsenior

If you're just looking for a regular realistic slider set for good games, then use the other slider set I have: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html

If you're actually looking for something that will give you a major pain in the butt, this is what it is. It's all about bragging rights here. Hopefully, that's what you were looking for, haha.

jb12780 07-23-2010 12:23 PM

Ill take your challenge SN. Ill use the Army Black Knights and the lovely triple option. Any recommendation for an opponent?

I like to use accelerated clock, so would 12 min quarters give me realistic stats?

Silent Nature 07-23-2010 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jb12780 (Post 2041365383)
Ill take your challenge SN. Ill use the Army Black Knights and the lovely triple option. Any recommendation for an opponent?

I like to use accelerated clock, so would 12 min quarters give me realistic stats?

Umm, do you mean Conservative Tempo? There's no accelerated clock in this game, only in Madden. I can't say for sure that it'd give you realistic stats. I'll suggest 7 minutes or 8/9 minutes if you prefer.

The opponent will be hell. They may make you cry so I don't know about 12 minutes worth of quarters since that's a lot of tissues you'll need, haha.