Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Way Too Many Missed Extra Points. (/forums/showthread.php?t=430336)

claystone 07-26-2010 07:15 PM

Way Too Many Missed Extra Points.

My FG kicker has missed, in total, 10 extra points in 6 games. In one game alone he missed 4. What is going on with these Kickers?!?!?

Is this normal in college football?

How is your kicker doing?

EDIT: I play CPU vs CPU.

EvanRG 07-26-2010 07:20 PM

Re: Way Too Many Missed Extra Points.

Take your time and focus. It's not hard, but it shouldn't be a gimmie. My kicker is 20/20 on XP this season and 4/7 on FG's with a long of 46 (using SN's sliders).

I actually love the kicking game this year. It's no longer easy and makes you really consider setting up for a kick when you are beyond the 30 yard line.

If it is really frustrating you though, simply raise the slider!

Here's the Online Dynasty Kicker Stats (you'll need to select Kicking from the menu and SOUTHERN MISS)

dan_457 07-26-2010 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by claystone (Post 2041379098)
My FG kicker has missed, in total, 10 extra points in 6 games. In one game alone he missed 4. What is going on with these Kickers?!?!?

Is this normal in college football?

How is your kicker doing?

What year are you in and what's your kickers ability's? It could just be crappy simming, or it could be your kicker.

claystone 07-26-2010 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EvanRG (Post 2041379119)
Take your time and focus. It's not hard, but it shouldn't be a gimmie. My kicker is 20/20 on XP this season and 4/7 on FG's with a long of 46 (using SN's sliders).

I actually love the kicking game this year. It's no longer easy and makes you really consider setting up for a kick when you are beyond the 30 yard line.

If it is really frustrating you though, simply raise the slider!

Here's the Online Dynasty Kicker Stats (you'll need to select Kicking from the menu and SOUTHERN MISS)

I don't play the game. I play CPU vs CPU.

It's the AI of the game controling them. Sorry, i should have mention that i don't play but let the cpu play each other.

georgiafan 07-26-2010 07:26 PM

I just bumped up the kicking accuracy after I missed 2 early on with a K in the 90's.

EvanRG 07-26-2010 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by claystone (Post 2041379143)
I don't play the game. I play CPU vs CPU.

It's the AI of the game controling them. Sorry, i should have mention that i don't play but let the cpu play each other.

Ahh, ok. What is your FG accuracy set to? If it's anything below 50, you may start to have an issue.

claystone 07-26-2010 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EvanRG (Post 2041379163)
Ahh, ok. What is your FG accuracy set to? If it's anything below 50, you may start to have an issue.

It's set at 50.

Maybe my kicker sucks, but this is a little extreme....lol

youALREADYknow 07-26-2010 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by claystone (Post 2041379171)
It's set at 50.

Maybe my kicker sucks, but this is a little extreme....lol

You need to adjust the sliders. CPU kicking has not worked at 50/50 in any of the next-gen NCAA games that I have played.