Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Any idea at all as to when patch #2 will be here? (/forums/showthread.php?t=430582)

cornstarch 07-27-2010 02:49 PM

Any idea at all as to when patch #2 will be here?

I just want the small things fixed.

Like how they SHOW us the lighting change as if someone put a filter over the game between quarters.

Fumbles, a little.

Make the RB go after failed option pitch fumbles.

Call pass interference.

Overall lag in menus, if that can be fixed, if not...no big deal.

That one hitch on a certain PA call, where the QB just keeps running backwards.

Basically, polish. I feel if EA's overall laziness didn't consume the game it'd be perfect. Small bugs like these are what shows through.

UofMfan13 07-27-2010 02:50 PM

Re: Any idea at all as to when patch #2 will be here?

I want to be able to play people online without freezing in the lobbies.

TDTGodfather 07-27-2010 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cornstarch (Post 2041383168)
I just want the small things fixed.

Like how they SHOW us the lighting change as if someone put a filter over the game between quarters.

Fumbles, a little.

Make the RB go after failed option pitch fumbles.

Call pass interference.

Overall lag in menus, if that can be fixed, if not...no big deal.

That one hitch on a certain PA call, where the QB just keeps running backwards.

Basically, polish. I feel if EA's overall laziness didn't consume the game it'd be perfect. Small bugs like these are what shows through.

yeah the lighting thing bugs me a little but i like their lighting sso its ok.

also for the first time i realize they flash what the slot macine recruiting answer will be before it starts scrambling (i'm sure i'm late to the party on that one).

also besides the play action 30 yd backwards run there was a glitch on the cpu with the read option, the qb keeps it and after the rb passes, the qb just freezes.

and of course, they could tweak progression in dynasty mode a little.

claystone 07-27-2010 03:03 PM

My problem is:

1. Ballcarrier Glitch: (This one is big for me)

2. Fix Penalty Sliders (Hardly any penalties besides, Holding, Facemask, cliping)

3. Fatigue: (Players hardly rotate)

4. Fumbles: (Fumbles are slightly high)

TreyDobbs 07-27-2010 03:06 PM

Nothing beats this bull****. I was playing on Heisman level, winning 21-17 over LSU with Auburn, I stop them and make it 4th and 15 and the punter lines up 60 yard ahead of the ball and they snap it and get a first down. I won the game by the LSU WR dropping a wide open pass in the end zone but still WTF! Also my friend was playing with Georgia vs Georgia Tech and the Yellow Jacket mascot appeared as a blocker in the middle of the play.

cha0ss0ldier 07-27-2010 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TreyDobbs (Post 2041383280)
Nothing beats this bull****. I was playing on Heisman level, winning 21-17 over LSU with Auburn, I stop them and make it 4th and 15 and the punter lines up 60 yard ahead of the ball and they snap it and get a first down. I won the game by the LSU WR dropping a wide open pass in the end zone but still WTF! Also my friend was playing with Georgia vs Georgia Tech and the Yellow Jacket mascot appeared as a blocker in the middle of the play.

This happened to me twice...it was crazy. Funny thing is I was LSU vs Auburn one of the times it happened.

Rebel10 07-27-2010 03:19 PM

THe next patch has to have a fix for the dynasty problems that are now reaching critical mass of comments... now that people are progressing far enough into dynasty to notice there are some serious problems with it.

GopherFan 07-27-2010 03:26 PM

Make it so I can see outside receivers

turn down man coverage

less fumbles

make recruits better in dynasty

hidden gems in dynasty

more pass interference

make it so you cant scramble back 30 yards and still throw it perfectly 40 yards down field