Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Thorpe Award list does not show anyone's INTs (/forums/showthread.php?t=430953)

Deegeezy 07-28-2010 09:10 PM

Thorpe Award list does not show anyone's INTs

Pretty annoying. I was just going through all the awards and noticed that none of the DB's INT #s are listed. It has everything but the most important stat for that particular position.

This would be like not having rushing yards on the Doak Walker Award list.

Minor issue but hopefully it can be corrected on the patch.

dan_457 07-28-2010 09:17 PM

Re: Thorpe Award list does not show anyone's INTs

If you look on Heisman contender lists, sometimes it will list a QB's last performance stats as a, Forced fumble and 3 TD, or something weird.

Also I've also noticed that INT don't seem to show if you win they player of the game award, I player lock with SS and when he's been the POG, and it will show tackles and FF, but not INT's, it's weird.

Deegeezy 07-29-2010 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dan_457 (Post 2041390397)
If you look on Heisman contender lists, sometimes it will list a QB's last performance stats as a, Forced fumble and 3 TD, or something weird.

Also I've also noticed that INT don't seem to show if you win they player of the game award, I player lock with SS and when he's been the POG, and it will show tackles and FF, but not INT's, it's weird.

Yeah that's pretty much how the Thorpe Award list looks. It appears there is only enough space for a certain # of categories but somehow the most important one for that position is cut out at the end.

jrich730 07-29-2010 01:52 PM

I had a corner who got at least 6 int every year but under the stats/records when I went to the ints list he wouldn't be listed as my team leader or on the leader board at all