Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   OVERTIME GLITCH?!??! ONLINE DYNASTY! WTF! (/forums/showthread.php?t=432016)

Jacksont09 08-02-2010 12:58 AM

OVERTIME GLITCH?!??! ONLINE DYNASTY! WTF!

So in my online dynasty I'm playing Clemson at Clemson in the second overtime, they score, and they are up. I'm like okay 45-38, my turn with the ball right? NO, Clemson gets the ball right back, runs one play, then they win. I don't even get a possession. My commissioner doesn't believe me, I need someone to vogue for me that there is a glitch in overtime or something. That is just plain unfair, I can't win IF I NEVER GET THE FREAKING BALL BACK. What the HELL EA, SCREW YOU GOD ******. It was on Heisman too, and I came back from 21 down, I'm very angry.

IndyColts2 08-02-2010 01:09 AM

Re: OVERTIME GLITCH?!??! ONLINE DYNASTY! WTF!

wow that sucks, i've heard that alot around here. same glitch.

dan_457 08-02-2010 01:21 AM

Someone else posted another thread about this, so we know you're not making this up.

Jacksont09 08-02-2010 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dan_457 (Post 2041407811)
Someone else posted another thread about this, so we know you're not making this up.

He's letting me replay, thank god. Still, why does it do that though, like really?

Cito2009 08-02-2010 03:31 AM

Same thing happen to me in 10 and this year in 11. This year it happen when I was playing in a exhibtion game, I put it into the bugs/glitch thread so I hope they cover it in the patch.

n9tmre 02-16-2011 11:55 PM

I just played a game against a 4-1 Tulsa at Tulsa and we went in to overtime. I got the ball first and scored. Then they scored and got the ball back on the next possession. I got a interception, i should be getting the ball back right. nope they gave them the ball. I'm like what the heck, of course no one in the party believed me. So the next possession begins and i get another interception. I'm for sure getting the ball this time right. not! i'm really pissed now if i lose this game because of this problem. Well they got the ball again and kick a field goal and the computer actually gave me the ball back, i was shocked! i got the ball back and scored a touchdown. game over. so i feel your pain man...they must fix that.

Son of Sam99 02-18-2011 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by n9tmre (Post 2042127500)
I just played a game against a 4-1 Tulsa at Tulsa and we went in to overtime. I got the ball first and scored. Then they scored and got the ball back on the next possession. I got a interception, i should be getting the ball back right. nope they gave them the ball. I'm like what the heck, of course no one in the party believed me. So the next possession begins and i get another interception. I'm for sure getting the ball this time right. not! i'm really pissed now if i lose this game because of this problem. Well they got the ball again and kick a field goal and the computer actually gave me the ball back, i was shocked! i got the ball back and scored a touchdown. game over. so i feel your pain man...they must fix that.

I've been seeing this since the 2009 version. You would think they'd be concerned about making sure that the game plays by accurate rules but I guess not. I would saay this is the number one thing they need to fix but since its so rare to go to multiple OTs maybe most people dont care.

bmoreravens5220 02-18-2011 04:25 PM

I've had this happen to me before as well in my Air Force dynasty.
Frustrating.