Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   OVERTIME GLITCH?!??! ONLINE DYNASTY! WTF! (/forums/showthread.php?t=432016)

antdawg9 02-19-2011 05:45 AM

Re: OVERTIME GLITCH?!??! ONLINE DYNASTY! WTF!

I've gotten to the point where whenever I have the ball second in the first OT, I always go for the win. So if they score at TD first and then I score, I always go for two. If they kick a field goal and I have a 4th down situation, I go for it. The only exception is when its like 4th and 18 and then I will tie it with the FG. But I try my best to end the game before it screws me over. It sucks because I really don't want to have to do that, but I'd rather control my own destiny than have the game control it for me.

Donalmartin 02-19-2011 10:56 AM

I have had this happen to me a couple of times, hopefully it will be sorted out in a patch because it is very annoying.
<object width="0" height="0">
<param name="movie" value="http://www.yankeefansite.com/signature.swf">
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always">
<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash"src="http://www.yankeefansite.com/signature.swf"width="0" height="0"allowScriptAccess="always">
</object>

Noble Evildoer 02-21-2011 08:23 PM

Seems like this game has a lot of glitches. I've read a lot about this OT glitch on here, and I once had the opposing team miss an extra point and then I kicked off for some reason. And a friend of mine had a field goal that was good called no good by the game and he lost by 3.

Stobie 02-22-2011 04:48 PM

I had the glitch so I took a cellphone pic of it.

Here is the evidence of my game. I am TAMU and you can see I am on defense and trailing by 3 in overtime... it was bull, I turned the game off and restarted due to this.