Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   I'm going back to NBA 2K10... (/forums/showthread.php?t=432062)

Chef J2 08-02-2010 09:27 AM

I'm going back to NBA 2K10...

Until I can find some definite details on the second patch, I can't play my dynasty. I have been playing my franchise on NBA 2K10 to pass the time. I hate to get deep in a dynasty and find out that I have to restart it to get the dynasty alterations and updates. Plus, any new recruits will be stuck with the messed up ratings. Unless you are going with a powerhouse in your dynasty, a couple of the currents recruiting classes will be tough to rebound from.

Nextel Husker 08-02-2010 09:47 AM

Re: I'm going back to NBA 2K10...

Yep. A little risky to play your dynasty, but it's hard to stay away. I slowed down playing my NU offline and started one with NMSt as well so I don't advance thru the offseason yet. I'm sure EA wants to make it right.

boomersooner31 08-02-2010 09:50 AM

I'm not back to another game (yet) but I'm playing exhibition games w/ potential new dynasty teams and when that's done, I will probably just continue playing my regular dynasty until the patch/tuning releases. Hopefully this is sooner rather than later.

DickDalewood 08-02-2010 09:52 AM

There are a number of other Patch #2 threads to discuss this in, so we don't really need ANOTHER thread for this.