Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Backbreaker Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=229)
-   -   Has anyone been able to create Vick or Vince Young with the proper speed attributes? (/forums/showthread.php?t=432530)

sky454 08-04-2010 12:49 AM

Has anyone been able to create Vick or Vince Young with the proper speed attributes?

Now that backbreaker has decided to release a massive patch to fix the game I am almost certain I'll buy it. However I'm aware that you cannot decide what your player's attributes will be on the ps3.

So I wanted to ask if anyone has been able to create Vick, Vince Young or Willie Beaman from the movie any given sunday with the proper speed attributes?

From what I've read people have been able to easily create Chris Johnson at running back with 100 speed. Same with creating fast wide receivers defensive backs, but I have yet to read about someone creating a quarterback with 95 speed.

I'm a sim gamer not looking to cheese but I just want to know if fans of Vick, VY, and even the movie QB Willie Beaman can create those players with around 95 speed. I have yet to hear about one person having a really fast QB in backbreaker. It seems that no one has created a fast QB in backbreaker with 95 speed. Anyone pull it off?

dbgameover 08-05-2010 07:47 PM

Re: Has anyone been able to create Vick or Vince Young with the proper speed attribut

85 is top speed for qbs unless you use the editor

wrestlinggod1 08-05-2010 10:33 PM

Re: Has anyone been able to create Vick or Vince Young with the proper speed attribut

I don't think any quarterback would have a 95 speed..