Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Team Ratings posted (/forums/showthread.php?t=43313)

soxboy7 07-25-2003 10:50 PM

Team Ratings posted

http://www.maddennation.com/madden2004/ratings/

Brandwin 07-25-2003 10:51 PM

Re: Team Ratings posted

Saw that eariler before I left...I like that most teams are close. I think only team rated under a 80 overall is the cards most teams are pretty evenly matched, pretty much like the NFL, wide open.

Jabisco 07-25-2003 10:52 PM

Thanks

GeePee20 07-25-2003 11:08 PM

I think they gave a bit too much love to the Bengals.

JohnDoe8865 07-25-2003 11:20 PM

Wow, they crapped on the Panthers Defense. I saw the 49ers defense rated higher at 85 than Carolina at 84 when they had arguably the second best defense in the NFL behind Tampa Bay, and no worse than 4th best in the league. Carolina should have been rated lower on Offense, maybe a 79 and atleast a 87 on defense.

elperro 07-26-2003 12:50 AM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
GeePee20 said:

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

I wouldn’t say that. Even though I may be a bit biased, over the last few years the Bengals have had decent teams on paper (but games aren’t played paper so they end up losing 10 games a year ). They have made some nice free agent picks up this off season and had a good draft. I don’t think they will have a wining record this year but they won’t lose 10+ games either.

GeePee20 07-26-2003 01:04 AM

elperro said:
GeePee20 said:

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

I wouldn’t say that. Even though I may be a bit biased, over the last few years the Bengals have had decent teams on paper (but games aren’t played paper so they end up losing 10 games a year ). They have made some nice free agent picks up this off season and had a good draft. I don’t think they will have a wining record this year but they won’t lose 10+ games either.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post"> But 81 overall? They were 2-14 . They rated them higher than the Browns who made the playoffs.

elperro 07-26-2003 05:01 AM

I don't know what to say to that. Maybe they are showing Marvin lots of love?