Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Bucs Sliders (/forums/showthread.php?t=433483)

bucfan47 08-07-2010 03:47 PM

Bucs Sliders

I've read over a couple other threads from guys offering advice on which sliders to use for the best challenge from the CPU. I'm not sure how some of them came to their conclusions, but after playing over 50 games thus far, I feel my sliders are the most realistic experience for any serious gamer.

Let me tell you up front, these sliders are not for amatuers. If you are not the type who plays games competitively, these sliders will not benefit you, only frustrate you. They are fair, but they leave alot of things up to you. You will have just enough time to throw, if you can buy alittle time in the pocket with good presence, and your defense will generate some sacks.

Try them out and feel free to leave any comments.

Level - Heisman
Qtrs. - 7 minutes

Game Speed - Normal
Player Min Speed Threshold - 0

Offsides - 55 (False Start 60)

Human / CPU

QB Accuracy - 45/45
Pass Blocking - 60/45
WR Catching - 45/45
RB Ability - 50/85
Run Blocking - 50/50
Pass Coverage - 50/50
Pass Rush - 65/45
Interceptions - 40/40
Rush Defense - 50/60
Tackling - 50/50
FG Power - 15/15
(Top K in the nation for power "UCLA" can hit from 55).
Most kickers will struggle with anything beyond 50+ with these settings.
FG Accuracy - 25/50
Punt Power - 40/50
Punt Accuracy - 40/45
Kickoff Power - 50/45
<!-- ADDTHIS BUTTON BEGIN --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript>addthis_pub = 'osports'; addthis_logo = 'http://www.operationsports.com/images/newsletter/logo_225.jpg';addthis_logo_background = '17212A';addthis_logo_color = 'FFFFFF';addthis_brand = 'Operation Sports';addthis_options = 'favorites, email, digg, delicious, myspace, facebook, google, live, more';</SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="http://s7.addthis.com/js/152/addthis_widget.js"></SCRIPT> <!-- ADDTHIS BUTTON END -->Edit Entry

Comments