Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   I won and was disappointed. (/forums/showthread.php?t=433614)

smoove7 08-08-2010 12:45 AM

I won and was disappointed.

Well I had a great game with Bama and LSU that went into overtime. I scored and then they scored and in my head I thought their kicker is going to miss the XP and they are going to lose and sure enough he missed it. I did not freeze the kicker either.

I dont know if this should be in glitch thread as I hope it is not a glitch but I kinda knew he might miss it because it happens a good bit of the time. I think the tuner update mentioned fg and punts but that was for online dynasty and my game was offline.

Guess I was let down because my sliders worked very well with realistic stats but it ended on a bad note or should I say kick.

Nextel Husker 08-08-2010 12:50 AM

Re: I won and was disappointed.

Yes. That's crap. At least make it realistic. That's like being up 4 on the CPU and they are driving the ball but let the clock run out for no reason. Leaves you thinking you cheated or something. Just a bad feeling. Sounds like a good game tho!

BaylorBearBryant 08-08-2010 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smoove7 (Post 2041436677)
Well I had a great game with Bama and LSU that went into overtime. I scored and then they scored and in my head I thought their kicker is going to miss the XP and they are going to lose and sure enough he missed it. I did not freeze the kicker either.

I dont know if this should be in glitch thread as I hope it is not a glitch but I kinda knew he might miss it because it happens a good bit of the time. I think the tuner update mentioned fg and punts but that was for online dynasty and my game was offline.

Guess I was let down because my sliders worked very well with realistic stats but it ended on a bad note or should I say kick.

Was this a CPU generated kicker?

Pogo27 08-08-2010 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nextel Husker (Post 2041436709)
At least make it realistic.

Guess the OP (and Nextel Husker) never heard of Leigh Tiffin...

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=262660008

smoove7 08-08-2010 12:58 AM

I want to say it was a generated kicker because I am in my 4th year of this dynasty, and believe me I know all about Tiffin and I am tryin to forget. It is funny you mention Tiffin, I thought of him as I was typing the original post.

canes21 08-08-2010 02:30 AM

I have yet to see a missed XP after 50+ games.

bmxdmx 08-08-2010 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canes21 (Post 2041437095)
I have yet to see a missed XP after 50+ games.

I saw a ton before they dropped the new Tuner thingamajih

kilmar1 08-08-2010 02:52 AM

I've seen a ton AFTER the new tuner thingamajih.