Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   (Xbox) Madden=Not Online=Useless in my opinion. (/forums/showthread.php?t=43446)

Numba1 07-27-2003 01:07 AM

(Xbox) Madden=Not Online=Useless in my opinion.

(xbox) Because madden is not online, it is useless. Thats the fun of it in my opinion, to play people from all over. Tell me what you think?

GeePee20 07-27-2003 01:09 AM

Re: (Xbox) Madden=Not Online=Useless in my opinion.

I get tired of online cause more than half of the people are cheesers. I'm perfectly happy just playing offline Madden on my Xbox.

iLLWiLL 07-27-2003 01:15 AM

Well I don't have a PS2, and I've been playing football games all my life with either friends or by my lonesome...so I don't miss online all that much. So Madden for Xbox will have to do.

spacefunk 07-27-2003 02:07 AM

What's the difference between playing the CPU and some Obi Wan Jabroni you never met? Playing games online is overrated. People just like to say, "I play that game online!" Meanwhile, no one cares.

SDathlete 07-27-2003 02:23 AM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
spacefunk said:
What's the difference between playing the CPU and some Obi Wan Jabroni you never met? Playing games online is overrated. People just like to say, "I play that game online!" Meanwhile, no one cares.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Obi Wan Jabroni

imported_Administrator 07-27-2003 03:17 AM

Numba1 said:
(xbox) Because madden is not online, it is useless. Thats the fun of it in my opinion, to play people from all over. Tell me what you think?

Useless? So did you not purchase any of the Madden games pre-2003 that were not online on a console?

I have a PS2 and broadband adapter and still only getting the Xbox verion. I prefer single player to offline and there are always these things called "friends" you can play when they come over to the house.

ODogg 07-27-2003 06:28 AM

bdoughty said:
Numba1 said:

Useless? So did you not purchase any of the Madden games pre-2003 that were not online on a console?

I have a PS2 and broadband adapter and still only getting the Xbox verion. I prefer single player to offline and there are always these things called "friends" you can play when they come over to the house.

What is this thing "friend" you speak of?

CheckMate 07-27-2003 06:39 AM

bdoughty said:
Numba1 said:

Like I said in the NCAA forum, a lot of these youngsters need to read Gamespot's "history of videogame football."

JayBee posted the link to it, maybe someone could make it a sticky on all the football forums so more people check it out.