Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   How many is still playing/enjoying Ncaa after Madden? (/forums/showthread.php?t=434830)

johntom2000 08-11-2010 10:10 AM

How many is still playing/enjoying Ncaa after Madden?

I know I am! I am so glad I didn't get madden this year.

dalecooper 08-11-2010 10:21 AM

Re: How many is still playing/enjoying Ncaa after Madden?

I'm planning to buy Madden but not until the patch for the audible controls is out. So in a month or so. Hopefully there will be some other fixes in that patch as well. Out of the box I think NCAA seems like the better game, and now that we have two patches and two tuner sets for it as well, Madden will have a hard time competing.

poopoop 08-11-2010 10:26 AM

I don't plan on buying Madden so it has no effect on how I view NCAA at all.

mavfan21 08-11-2010 10:34 AM

Gameplay wise the two games are pretty on par. I like them both a lot in gameplay. I don't know why some people are so caught up in trying to bash one over the other.:duel:

That being siad, as an offline only player I have put down NCAA for a while. Madden's franchise mode is more fun than NCAA's Dynasty...especially with WR recruit ratings in elusiveness and juke so srcewed up. The NCAA recruiting is soooooooo boring after a while, they really need to speed it up and make it more immersive. The endless, let's throw some more points at this guy and see if I can get to 5000 before Alabama is a huge beating. I will pick up my NCAA dynasty again someday soon, although it would be sooner had they fixed the WR ratings in patch #2.

The Madden generated rookies and draft are a blast. The players are wll balanced and designed. With the extra point show at the end of each week and the quicker off-season Madden is much more enjoyable to play in franchise/dynasty, not that NCAA sucks AT ALL, it's just not as much fun or immersive.

ODogg 08-11-2010 10:35 AM

I love both and am bouncing back and forth like a cat on a hot tin plate. Love it! Great year for football. And anyone who thinks Madden is not great like NCAA this year really is just not giving it a chance IMO.

skeezapleez 08-11-2010 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ODogg (Post 2041453323)
I love both and am bouncing back and forth like a cat on a hot tin plate. Love it! Great year for football. And anyone who thinks Madden is not great like NCAA this year really is just not giving it a chance IMO.

Did they do anything to online Franchises? Because if they didn't, then Madden is still busted.

ODogg 08-11-2010 10:51 AM

I don't think so, I've not checked them out yet. But guess what, football games didn't used to have online play, let alone online franchise/dynasty, so that, in my personal opinion, is not a game killer by any means if the actual game play is a blast (which IMO it is).

roadman 08-11-2010 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ODogg (Post 2041453323)

I agree with Odogg. I'm flipping both back and forth.