Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   sega shudnt rush (/forums/showthread.php?t=43510)

soxfan2525 07-27-2003 04:28 PM

sega shudnt rush

think about it if segas gonna put out the best game of football this year y shud they rush to get it out to fit our needs. u may think its gonna hurt the sales but thikn about it, there isnt that many people who will buy the game the day it comes out. most of the sales are going to come when the football regular season starts or at christmas by then the word ill b out of how good a game ESPN is and sales shud b fine

Goffs 07-27-2003 04:33 PM

Re: sega shudnt rush

just as long theres a playable demo in the next couple of weeks ala Xbox mag or the PS mag. i'll be happy playing the demo till its officially released

Dapo 07-27-2003 05:07 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
mrnoobie said:
just as long theres a playable demo in the next couple of weeks ala Xbox mag or the PS mag. i'll be happy playing the demo till its officially released

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

For real

QU_Kingpin 07-27-2003 05:28 PM

I feel you. Even though it's hard to believe sega will give EA such a big head start. I think they will find a way to release it on the same day as Madden.

All this waiting is giving me "blue balls", but hey, sometimes the wait makes the "nut" that much better.

Queensbridge 07-27-2003 11:53 PM

Damn QU, LOL!!! I'm a pretend I didn't just read that, playboy!!

Klue516 07-28-2003 08:35 AM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
QU_Kingpin said:
I feel you. Even though it's hard to believe sega will give EA such a big head start. I think they will find a way to release it on the same day as Madden.

All this waiting is giving me "blue balls", but hey, sometimes the wait makes the "nut" that much better.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Bad memories