Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   All Pro Football 2K (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   whats your favorite thing? (/forums/showthread.php?t=435199)

cubsball899 08-12-2010 12:29 AM

whats your favorite thing?

i'm sure this has already been talked about a couple years ago, but for those of us who didn't jump on the bandwagon until recently we can discuss this now... what is your favorite thing about APF? or what sticks out to you?

for me, it is that APF has kind of a language for its playcalling, you always hear about how teams have a specific language... you know damn well every team in the NFL runs the same plays but they all have their own specific languages... i love how specific blitzes are called indian or whatever, runs, route patterns, etc all have the same name and can be run out of different formations, for whatever reason, EA sports doesn't see fit to do this in their game. for me, I LOVE IT. its just one of those small details that adds to the realism of this game.

and the tiered play calling! theres nothing more exhilerating then putting together a line stunt and a blitz successfully and having a full speed run at the QB sitting in the pocket! its beautiful.

either that, OR i just love this game because i can do the dirty bird every time i scorea touchdown :duel: