Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Honest Answers from 360 Offline Franchise Users (/forums/showthread.php?t=435294)

jdefreitas 08-12-2010 10:25 AM

Honest Answers from 360 Offline Franchise Users

Hey guys,

My buddy and I have a 4 year on going tradition of buying madden and building a lower valued franchise from the ground up (this year, if we buy - Tampa Bay).

My questions to the 360 users is with the stories we hear about how poor the defense is and how it is going to be tough to get a sim style game is the game worth the purchase for a couple of franchise junkies like ourselves?

We are huge defensive guys so we are hoping that sliders will help correct some of the D AI problems. Is it bad if you are controlling just one person the whole time (the movement/locomotion) or only when you switch?

We don't need a lot of improvement in franchise to warrant our purchase. We just want the AI to be better in the draft for pc teams, no punters playing on the oline when rosters get full of injuries, and stats being reflective of the players at their given positions (ex: No Matt Praters throwing BJ Raji to the ground).

For all the offline franchise users, is this a buy or a no go?

Thanks fellas.

ryan36 08-12-2010 10:38 AM

Re: Honest Answers from 360 Offline Franchise Users

Check the Q&A or impressions thread