Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   No Auto-Subs once in a game??? (/forums/showthread.php?t=435396)

Bballplaya72 08-12-2010 03:25 PM

No Auto-Subs once in a game???

So since most teams run 2-back sets, I have my auto-subs set at 83 come out, 90 they come back in.

However I just played a game with the Titans and Chris Johnson seemed to always be on the sideline and Javon Ringer was in the game half the time. I tried to change auto-subs but couldn't find them.

There's no way that we can only change auto-subs in the main menu's and NOT in the actual game right?

DirtyJerz32 08-12-2010 03:58 PM

Re: No Auto-Subs once in a game???

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bballplaya72 (Post 2041460695)
So since most teams run 2-back sets, I have my auto-subs set at 83 come out, 90 they come back in.

However I just played a game with the Titans and Chris Johnson seemed to always be on the sideline and Javon Ringer was in the game half the time. I tried to change auto-subs but couldn't find them.

There's no way that we can only change auto-subs in the main menu's and NOT in the actual game right?

No there isn't.

I have mine set at 75 out 85 in. Plus I raised the fatigue to 60. I play with the Jets and I usually get 2 runs out of each before the other comes back in. I like it because, last night when I was playing. I had S.Greene get long runs but, both runs had holding calls. LT came in for 3 plays and then sub Greene back in. It's a nice mix up. Everyone once in a while J.McKnight will come in but, it's only for 1 play before Greene or LT come back in.

Bballplaya72 08-12-2010 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32 (Post 2041460872)
No there isn't.

I have mine set at 75 out 85 in. Plus I raised the fatigue to 60. I play with the Jets and I usually get 2 runs out of each before the other comes back in. I like it because, last night when I was playing. I had S.Greene get long runs but, both runs had holding calls. LT came in for 3 plays and then sub Greene back in. It's a nice mix up. Everyone once in a while J.McKnight will come in but, it's only for 1 play before Greene or LT come back in.

If you don't get long runs though, will your back get tired? 83/90 works well for Dallas as they split their carries damn near 50/50 with Barber and Felix, and then Tashard Choice gets sprinkled in.

I can always just do the formation subs with the "HB Spell" and what not, but it looks like I'll have to change auto-subs if I'm going to be playing with a one-back team. Lame.

jf28 08-12-2010 04:26 PM

The biggest problem with this is that guys will disappear. I was playing the Vikings and Peterson did not appear in the 2nd half and was not injured.

kwabalicious 08-12-2010 04:29 PM

do the auto subs work for the cpu too?

DirtyJerz32 08-12-2010 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bballplaya72 (Post 2041461060)
If you don't get long runs though, will your back get tired?

Yes they do. If I have 3 straight 5 or 6 yd runs with Greene he'll get subbed out for LT.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jf28 (Post 2041461080)
The biggest problem with this is that guys will disappear. I was playing the Vikings and Peterson did not appear in the 2nd half and was not injured.

I have yet to see this at all. Not sure what you are doing or what you have your settings at. But, I played about 10/15 games and I my guys always re-enter the game after being tired.