Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Hows your franchise playing? (/forums/showthread.php?t=435531)

chitown1-23 08-12-2010 10:30 PM

Hows your franchise playing?

Im the Bears currently 6-2 (play on All Pro) tied with the Vikes whom Im about to play my next game Green Bay is 3-3.

I lost Johnny Knox for 9 weeks he comes back in 3 weeks, but I did make a trade for Santanna Moss (Gave up Bennet and a 2nd round pick.

Urlacher is out for 3 weeks with an adonminal(sp?)straing.

Cards havent won a a game yet. Saints are 8-0. Dallas has only won 2 games Raiders have won 5 games, And Washington has 6 wins. Other than that everything else pretty realistic.

frankplastictrees 08-12-2010 10:34 PM

Re: Hows your franchise playing?

I've started a couple with the Rams and Chiefs, and each time I've started 3-0 or 4-0. I keep messing with the sliders, so I can have more of a challenge. I'm not blowing out teams or anything, but especially with the Rams I shouldn't be beating anyone really. Combined with that has been the game freezing on me after games occasionally, forcing me to replay games. Something I really don't want to be wasting my time with.

So basically it hasn't been going good.

Tha_BlacKnight 08-12-2010 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankplastictrees (Post 2041463038)
Combined with that has been the game freezing on me after games occasionally, forcing me to replay games. Something I really don't want to be wasting my time with.

Which system has yours been freezing on?

frankplastictrees 08-12-2010 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tha_BlacKnight (Post 2041463053)
Which system has yours been freezing on?

PS3. I'm sure if I was on the 360 I'd be fine since I could install the game to the hard drive. I did a search for the problem and others on the EA forums have had the same problem, but I guess it's not that widespread. Debating on trying to exchange my copy out for the second time tomorrow.

bprioleau 08-13-2010 12:14 AM

I'm playing with the Panthers and still trying to find a realistic slider setting, but to no avail. Thru about week 4-5 i've been puttin up McDonald's numbers with literally NO EFFORT. With Matt Moore at qb my PassRtg:156.3 and I just threw 8td's (on 14 completions) vs Chicago. I've started franchise over twice now and keep lighting the cpu up on offense, i'll keep tweaking the sliders and see what happens. Later

shanew21 08-13-2010 12:18 AM

Restarted 3 times. Way too easy. Tweaking sliders a lot now

JordanC 08-13-2010 12:19 AM

BP, try Mike32Ownz's. I've been using them and i quite like it.

my titans franchise has been playing out nicely.

started 7-0 and and have gone 1-5 in my last 6. i need some wins.

all stats and standings look legitimate except the colts are 6-6-1 and the seahawks are 10-3! its pretty funny though, as they average margin of victory is 2.7 points. they seem to sneak a win every game.

chris johnson has broken his ribs twice and suffered a concussion, though, which scares me. i tweaked the injury sliders and they're pretty good now, i think those are legit injuries.

also, my rookie DE and my 1-year man Gerald mccrath got hurt in game three after starting out magnificently through the first 2, and are just coming back. i think they both broke their collarbones.

cortland finnigan was out for a few games with a partial groin tear.

i'm looking to win the afc south and make a playoff run.

i'm thinking about making my franchise a regular dynasty in dynasty HQ, would anyone be interested?

vatopa09 08-13-2010 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chitown1-23 (Post 2041463021)
And Washington has 6 wins. Other than that everything else pretty realistic.

I know its off topic but the redskins having 6 wins is unrealistic? cmon now