Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   A few questions. (/forums/showthread.php?t=43566)

BigDofBA 07-28-2003 03:03 AM

A few questions.

1) Is there a face mask penalty?
2) Are there fair catches on the kickoff?
3) Did they fix a lot of the uniform problems. Ex. Dolphins wear white at home Dallas sometimes wears blue.
4) Can you edit more things about a player. Last year Marc Bulger was black in the game but you couldn't edit it.
5) Is the game any faster? Game still felt a little slow even on the fastest setting.
6) Do the Domes and fiels with turf look any better? I don't have IGN insider and am not a member at gamespot so I can't really watch any videos.

Thanks, that is all.

sportsgeist 07-28-2003 05:51 AM

Re: A few questions.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
BigDofBA said:
1) Is there a face mask penalty?
2) Are there fair catches on the kickoff?
3) Did they fix a lot of the uniform problems. Ex. Dolphins wear white at home Dallas sometimes wears blue.
4) Can you edit more things about a player. Last year Marc Bulger was black in the game but you couldn't edit it.
5) Is the game any faster? Game still felt a little slow even on the fastest setting.
6) Do the Domes and fiels with turf look any better? I don't have IGN insider and am not a member at gamespot so I can't really watch any videos.

Thanks, that is all.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

1. Should be. I know it had but I haven't came accross one in 2K3.

2. Why would you fair catch a kickoff? If you're in the endzone just down the ball.

3. Yep. They even have unis for a couple teams that will be seen for the first time this coming season.

4. Marc wasn't black in my game. So I don't know what to tell you. You could edit everything but their skin color. I just created them with the right skin color. 2K has always had a couple of players with the wrong skin color. It could be a glitch where players end up with the wrong color but it's never the same ones for ever copy.

5. I play on the fastest setting and it seems fine to me. If it doesn't seem as fast as it used to thats because people who liked Madden though 2K was too fast so VC put in a slower speed setting for those players. I know when I first played 2K3 on the fastest setting it still seem kind of knocked down a notch compared to the years before.

6. The playing fields have always looked great VC just had it go out of focus the further away you got from it. VC took that focus crap out. Look at a replay and zoom in on the field and you'll see what it should look like without the focus crap.

BigDofBA 07-28-2003 01:26 PM

Re: A few questions.

You need a a fair catch on a kick off because someone can kick the ball staright up in the air 15 yards and recover it as an onside kick because your guy can fair catch and they just tackle you so you can't catch the ball. It happened online a lot in 2k3. Also the fields that are in a dome or have turf do not seem to look as good as the ones outside. I know if you zoom in it looks ok but I want it to look good when you are actually playing.