Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Wait, Whut? (/forums/showthread.php?t=436673)

Steroid-Steve-O 08-16-2010 06:19 PM

Wait, Whut?

Ok, i havent played NCAA Football since mid july because of work etc. and i came back to play today and there was an update etc. etc. etc.

Now with this update the game went from gods gift to college football fans to madden 10. Ive started my dynasty over with Syracuse and ive blown out Akron and Army by 35+ pts. Difficulty is on heisman. I didnt change anything but update the rosters. Akron and Army arent the strongest teams out but neither is Syracuse. Ever since this update ive been racking up 10 sacks a game, holding offenses to under 10pts. I actually liked the fact i had to go hard the whole game to get a win. Now its like when i step on the field i win. In NCAA football 10 i use to blowout alabama in the 1st year ofmy syracuse dynasty. I hope this isnt coming back...

What did this new update do for NCAA

TarHeelPhenom 08-16-2010 06:31 PM

Re: Wait, Whut?

Erase the update and stay offline lol!

BadAssHskr 08-16-2010 06:33 PM

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ions-here.html

The first game i played with the 2nd patch i pretty much had my way with Nevada in my bowl game.

Started my 2nd season of OD last night and got beat by Minnesota.

Some people aren't liking the patch, i however think it's been a pretty good improvement.

Peoples opinion on this are all over the place however.

kehlis 08-16-2010 06:35 PM

Sorry but please post your thoughts in the impression thread.

Thanks.