Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   ***Footballforever's Madden 11 Sliders*** (/forums/showthread.php?t=437445)

RoyalBoyle78 08-19-2010 11:02 AM

***Footballforever's Madden 11 Sliders***

Well guys, here I go again, This are my Madden 11 sliders, do try them out and post some feedback please, feedback helps me make the proper adjustments to make this game a challenge and feel just right. Yes this first slider set of mine is based off of Normal speed and 0 threshold, It may change, but this is where I find it working well right now.

Game Flow-User Choice
Game Speed-slow
Game Clock-12 Minutes
Accelerated Clock-20 seconds run off
Penalties- All at 55 except facemask/holding.

PLAYER SPEED THRESHOLD-50

Human/CPU Sliders (Custom)

PASSING
QB Accuracy-15/30
Pass Blocking-30/45
WR Catching-30/45

RUNNING
Break Tackle-0/0 Yes ZERO, even at zero see broken tackles.
Run Blocking-37/55
Fumbles-20/20

PASS DEFENSE
Reaction Time-65/75
Int-15/25
Pass Rush-55/50

RUN DEFENSE-
Reaction Time-60/65
Block Shed-42/45
Tackling-65/65

SPECIALS TEAMS
FG Power-15
FG Accuracy-45
Punt Power-45
Punt Accuracy-80
Kick Off Power-23

Enjoy!!!

The Big Donny 08-19-2010 01:07 PM

Re: ***Footballforever's Madden 11 Sliders***

Just played a game using these sliders and won 35-20. The game felt pretty decent, although my running game as the Vikings really suffered (~40 yards total). The passing game of the Packers (CPU) was nearly unstoppable, at one point Rogers was 17/21 with his only incompletions being from hits while throwing. I also switched from Normal game speed to Slow in the second half because I just can't react to receivers' moves as a safety on normal speed. I may tweak the human pass rush a bit, or maybe human pass coverage since Rogers went for over 400 pretty easily just nickel and diming me. I don't like to change too much after just a game, though. Thanks for your work on these sliders and I hope the community can help with some feedback/tweaks to get them playing as realistically as possible.

RoyalBoyle78 08-19-2010 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Donny (Post 2041492604)
Just played a game using these sliders and won 35-20. The game felt pretty decent, although my running game as the Vikings really suffered (~40 yards total). The passing game of the Packers (CPU) was nearly unstoppable, at one point Rogers was 17/21 with his only incompletions being from hits while throwing. I also switched from Normal game speed to Slow in the second half because I just can't react to receivers' moves as a safety on normal speed. I may tweak the human pass rush a bit, or maybe human pass coverage since Rogers went for over 400 pretty easily just nickel and diming me. I don't like to change too much after just a game, though. Thanks for your work on these sliders and I hope the community can help with some feedback/tweaks to get them playing as realistically as possible.

Updated these, try again. Thanks

The Big Donny 08-19-2010 06:44 PM

I don't remember the original sliders (so don't recognize the updates), but I'll definitely give these a try later tonight. I finally almost had a game where I scored under 30 points...but I didn't.

UPDATE:

Just finished a game against the Redskins in my franchise and won 27-24 in overtime. I know that looks good on paper, but the game did not play well for me. I (the Vikings) ended up with -6 rushing yards on 16 carries. The Redskins weren't a whole lot better with 38 yards on 28 attempts. I didn't pay a lot of attention to my run defense, but on offense I noticed at least one DT hardly being slowed down every single time I ran it. My C/LG/RG would engage for a split second and just completely let him free after that. I know Minnesota's John Sullivan isn't great, but Steve Hutchinson is a Pro Bowler and was beat on at least half of my run plays. Not sure if it's a run blocking slider or block shedding slider, but something is pretty crazy right now. Really frustrating since I tend to run more than I pass.