Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Can a specific player cause a game disconnection? (/forums/showthread.php?t=437600)

jello1717 08-19-2010 11:39 PM

Can a specific player cause a game disconnection?

I tried to play a user v. user bowl game in my OD tonight but we got disconnected 3 times. The first time he kicked to me and I ran 3 plays just fine. I had to punt so my kicker (who's my punter on the depth chart) came in to punt and we both got booted before all players were set.

The 2nd game was the same scenario, he kicks to me, 3 and out, my kicker comes on the field and we disconnect. The 3rd time I win the toss, elect to kick and we both get disconnected before the kickoff teams are set (again, my kicker is coming on the field).

Is it possible for a certain player (my kicker in this case or maybe his return guy) to cause a disconnection? It doesn't make sense, but this is a pretty big coincidence.

I've played 2 other user OD games with no issues (as well as unranked games) and my opponent had just played a user game earlier tonight.