Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   illidan (/forums/showthread.php?t=43798)

wwharton 07-29-2003 02:40 PM

illidan

Since you insist on bugging me I'll make it official. Here is your PM to me:

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
would you like some cheese with your whine?

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

To that I said I don't know what the hell you're talking about (and I still don't) and stated that if you've got something to say to me you can say it in the forums behind your screen rather than behind your screen and a PM. Instead you continue to send me PMs.

So here's the deal, I have no problem saying whatever I need to say to anyone anywhere. If your intent was to be anything more than an annoying pest then post your beef here. It's in this forum b/c this is where whatever post you were talking about is. Now if your fear of getting banned, made look like a fool or whatever keeps you from voicing your thoughts here then just keep them to yourself b/c your PMs are nothing more than a 5 second inconvenience in my day so whatever you need to get off your chest falls on deaf ears there.

Mods, I apologize for bringing this hear as I know it has little to do with football or more specifically ESPN Football. I just ask that you don't lock this and I promise that nothing will get out of hand. I doubt he'll even respond. My low tolerance for trying to find ways to hide behind something for whatever reason meant this had to be voiced here.

So what's the deal, illidan?

imported_Administrator 07-29-2003 02:43 PM

Re: illidan

Okay I will leave it but you have to give me the ability to ban one user on your site every month.

wwharton 07-29-2003 02:47 PM

lol, that's cool with me. then they can stop claiming that we're banning em all.

seriously though, i'll play nice. just don't want the stupid PMs to continue.

wwharton 07-30-2003 01:35 PM

As expected, no reply. I'm only posting to bump this thread because also as expected instead you decide to send me another PM.

I will no longer respond to any of your PMs so any more is nothing more than trolling. In fact the only reason I even take the time to respond here is so the other posters can give you the respect you deserve in your short stay here.