Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Found good custom skill level (/forums/showthread.php?t=438179)

wrightnreyes 08-22-2010 06:26 PM

Found good custom skill level

These sliders(if you would even call it that) are perfect for players like me who find all-pro way too easy yet all-madden very difficult to beat and very unrealistic.

all I did was set the custom skill for rushing, passing, pass d, rush D to 14. The all-madden level is set at 15 so you probably wouldn't think it would make a big difference but it does.

No more insane tackle breaking by the CPU. You can actually sack the QB now. The CPU makes mistakes.

it's just a perfect balance imo. you'll still see broken tackles but it's no longer automatic that they break the first 2 tackle attempts. it now rarely if ever happens. if you have the RB stopped in the backfield he doesn't act superhuman.

it's still challenging but I don't feel like I'm being cheated. my first 2 games on this ended in a W and a L.

with the jets I lost 27-14 to the dolphins(10 min Q's, 15 sec accel)
2nd game with the Jets I beat the Bills 38-20(10 min Q's, 15 sec accel)

I first experimented with all on 13 but I found myself winning easier then I wanted. 14 seems to be the perfect balance. I feel like I can have a game and lose by 14 pts and I can also blow my opponent out. That's key because the perfect level is one that you can be playing consistent close games on imo.