Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Can any of you posting stats tell me how you... (/forums/showthread.php?t=438290)

pokerplaya 08-23-2010 04:17 AM

Link to "NFL Scoreboard" template for help in posting stats!

Got these great stat templates? I type everything out by hand when I post game results, if I could figure out how to do these graphics that I've seen - the "NFL Scoreboard" ones... I'd be able to post a lot more game results in association with both my sliders and I'm sure others would with theirs as well..

Thanks! :)

Hoos 08-23-2010 05:12 AM

Re: Can any of you posting stats tell me how you...

Quote:

Originally Posted by pokerplaya (Post 2041506225)
Got these great stat templates? I type everything out by hand when I post game results, if I could figure out how to do these graphics that I've seen - the "NFL Scoreboard" ones... I'd be able to post a lot more game results in association with both my sliders and I'm sure others would with theirs as well..

Thanks! :)

You can use this link....navigate on the left side and choose NFL Boxscore and then just fill in the requested fields with stats. After you generate the table, there will be a section with resulting HTML, copy all of it and paste it into OS

http://dynasties.operationsports.com/index.php

pokerplaya 08-23-2010 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoos (Post 2041506276)
You can use this link....navigate on the left side and choose NFL Boxscore and then just fill in the requested fields with stats. After you generate the table, there will be a section with resulting HTML, copy all of it and paste it into OS

http://dynasties.operationsports.com/index.php

Thanks very much! :)

Mike32Ownz 08-23-2010 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pokerplaya (Post 2041506311)
Thanks very much! :)

I wish someone would sticky this lol :)

pokerplaya 08-24-2010 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike32Ownz (Post 2041508332)
I wish someone would sticky this lol :)

I'm with Mike... this really helps us slider makers out sooooooo much when the stats are like this!

Mike32Ownz 08-24-2010 12:27 PM

There should be a FAQ thread....."How do I enter the sliders" "Where are the sub sliders" What does the threshold do" "Does lowering a slider make it easier or harder" and the "How do I post stats" these are just some of the basic questions that are asked a lot

Jd_Seven 08-24-2010 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pokerplaya (Post 2041510263)
I'm with Mike... this really helps us slider makers out sooooooo much when the stats are like this!

in a big way, agreed.