Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Memory Lapse (/forums/showthread.php?t=438614)

BadAssHskr 08-24-2010 03:01 PM

Memory Lapse

When looking at your teams recruiting needs as listed by position, each are rated.

That rating is what exactly?

I'm going to be honest, mines not looking real well!

BlastX21 08-24-2010 11:54 PM

Re: Memory Lapse

It tells you how good your current players at that position are. For instance, Houston, which is loaded at receiver, has an A for that ranking, while North Texas probably has a D or something at defensive back.

BadAssHskr 08-25-2010 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlastX21 (Post 2041514281)
It tells you how good your current players at that position are. For instance, Houston, which is loaded at receiver, has an A for that ranking, while North Texas probably has a D or something at defensive back.

So when I have a team full of C's and C+'s at every position, i can start to understand why my D is getting burned from time to time, which seems very authentic to me.

Question would be now, how come when I look at my team before a game i'm B+ overall with a B offense and a B Defense?

Maxattax3 08-25-2010 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BadAssHskr (Post 2041515631)
So when I have a team full of C's and C+'s at every position, i can start to understand why my D is getting burned from time to time, which seems very authentic to me.

Question would be now, how come when I look at my team before a game i'm B+ overall with a B offense and a B Defense?

I think those ratings you are talking about have to do with the age of your players. whereas the ratings before games apply to your starting roster/depth chart.

if you only have 1 freshman SS on your roster, you will have a low grade for that position even if he is rated very high. he wont hurt your team's overall though(pre-game rating), especially if you have good FSs or CBs backing him up on the depth chart.

BadAssHskr 08-25-2010 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxattax3 (Post 2041515773)
I think those ratings you are talking about have to do with the age of your players. whereas the ratings before games apply to your starting roster/depth chart.

if you only have 1 freshman SS on your roster, you will have a low grade for that position even if he is rated very high. he wont hurt your team's overall though(pre-game rating), especially if you have good FSs or CBs backing him up on the depth chart.

I gotcha, that clarifies things pretty well.