Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   All Pro Football 2K (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Unbelievable! (/forums/showthread.php?t=438747)

Mr_Riddick 08-25-2010 01:36 AM

Unbelievable!

I just cannot, for the life of me figure out, why guys still cheese online in this game. Its frustrating enough that i can rarely get a full game in because for some reason i keep getting disconnected. Then i finally get into a groove, and i get cheesed in the flats, no huddle, and guys create super human tight ends with unrealistic attributes. Are there no true sim gamers still playing this game?
I've played less than 20 games an 1 out 20 games i played online my opponent played fair. If there are any players whom still enjoy this game online, please add my gamertag XBL- womalee23.:brickwall

The15thunter 08-25-2010 10:52 AM

Re: Unbelievable!

Quote:

Originally Posted by womalee23 (Post 2041514568)
I just cannot, for the life of me figure out, why guys still cheese online in this game. Its frustrating enough that i can rarely get a full game in because for some reason i keep getting disconnected. Then i finally get into a groove, and i get cheesed in the flats, no huddle, and guys create super human tight ends with unrealistic attributes. Are there no true sim gamers still playing this game?
I've played less than 20 games an 1 out 20 games i played online my opponent played fair. If there are any players whom still enjoy this game online, please add my gamertag XBL- womalee23.:brickwall

i was fully enjoying our game a few nights ago, but we unfortunately got disconnected.

maybe i'm that 1 guy, lol.

cubsball899 08-25-2010 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by womalee23 (Post 2041514568)
Then i finally get into a groove, and i get cheesed in the flats, no huddle, and guys create super human tight ends with unrealistic attributes.

why is no huddle cheese?
i'd play you but i don't have xbox live

TecmoZack 08-25-2010 01:44 PM

I saw you online last night brother. I was playing NBA 2K10 though, send me a message tonight if you want to play. I will probably be hopping on after Hard Knocks.

The15thunter 08-25-2010 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cubsball899 (Post 2041515570)
why is no huddle cheese?
i'd play you but i don't have xbox live

no huddle isn't cheese, so much as it isn't sim if you use it constantly without allowing the defense to make alterations. the game is very offense-heavy as it is, so to enhance that advantage by no-huddling and not allowing the defense to account for the situation, you're not really being reasonable.

DavonBrown 08-25-2010 08:24 PM

I use no huddle a lot when I'm playing as the Colts, but I still snap the ball with around 20 seconds left on the play clock to allow the D to make adjustments.

JayBee74 08-25-2010 11:15 PM

I'd rather play with sliders, but we can work something out.

Gamertag: SGT Nick Nolte

22steve 09-10-2010 10:08 PM

I still fail to see how doing the no huddle is cheese....when you do the no-huddle, you get an option of 4 or 5 plays to pick from....the Defense have the same amount of plays to pick from plus you can edit what plays to pick from.