Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   They Fired Me (/forums/showthread.php?t=438816)

Cubs017 08-29-2010 04:05 PM

Re: They Fired Me

Think of it this way: your stock was rising and Buffalo couldn't afford to pay you, so they never worked out a deal.

Or you can just realize that you lost to your rival three years in a row and failed to progress in that third year. You gave the school a taste of success with a bowl game and they got greedy and wanted something more.

Nextel Husker 08-29-2010 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ttech10 (Post 2041530004)
After I've played 5-9 years at a school I switch to a 1* team. In this game and 09 I've probably done that around 8 times and I've never seen "Beat a 5-6 prestige team" or anything ridiculous. It's always "Beat xxxxx" (with x being the rival), "Have a winning record" and usually "Receive a bowl bid" (which goes with the 2nd goal). Guess I'm lucky.

Anyways I believe you could accept a job somewhere else, go to "Coach Positions" under "Dynasty Setup" and choose to quit that job. You should then be able to pick a coaching job anywhere you want, just pick Buffalo. That way you will be able to go back there and continue building it up. I used that technique in the last game because I had like 5 more years on my contract and my school was already good so wanted to switch to a bottom team.

As NMST, one of my goals was to beat Boise. It didn't happen.

Andrews85 08-31-2010 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AubOrange (Post 2041531188)
... Since when was Buffalo and Syracuse rivals?

They don't even play eachother this year IRL. Nor did they play last year... Or the year before that.

I guess the OP set them in with the custom schedule... But I don't see how they game would recognize it as a rivalry.

I didn't change anything conference wise. NCAA 2011 has Buffalo's rivals as Temple and SU.