Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Something they should of put in Owners mode. (/forums/showthread.php?t=43899)

DTX3 07-30-2003 02:05 AM

Something they should of put in Owners mode.

Theres a option of selling jerseys, and it got me thinking that they should of gave us the ability to sell individual jerseys, and the sales would be depending on how good the player is playing in the current season.

I.E.: If im the St. Louis Rams and i stock Marhsall Faulks jersey, and he rushes for 1,200+ yards and ect, the sales of his jersey would be high. Anyone think they should of done this?

MVPlaya 07-30-2003 03:34 AM

Re: Something they should of put in Owners mode.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
Makaveli said:
Theres a option of selling jerseys, and it got me thinking that they should of gave us the ability to sell individual jerseys, and the sales would be depending on how good the player is playing in the current season.

I.E.: If im the St. Louis Rams and i stock Marhsall Faulks jersey, and he rushes for 1,200+ yards and ect, the sales of his jersey would be high. Anyone think they should of done this?

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

great idea, you should post this at maddenwishlist.com since EA looks at that site every year to see what they should add and stuff...

brymshaw 07-30-2003 08:43 AM

Good Idea I like It .

Brandwin 07-30-2003 09:12 AM

Pretty good idea. Never thought about that. I havent thought about what they should and shouldnt add to Owners mode really...after I play and see Ill think of more. But this owners mode is only going to get deeper and I cant wait.

mike62474 07-30-2003 11:20 AM

I would be willing to bet it'll be in next years Owner's mode.

SPTO 07-30-2003 12:47 PM

That's a neat idea but i'd hate to be the owner of the Cardinals. Other then an aging Emmit who's jersey are you going to sell?

DTX3 07-30-2003 03:40 PM

SportsmanTO said:
That's a neat idea but i'd hate to be the owner of the Cardinals. Other then an aging Emmit who's jersey are you going to sell?

You got a point

DTX3 07-30-2003 03:44 PM

MVPlaya said:
Makaveli said:

great idea, you should post this at maddenwishlist.com since EA looks at that site every year to see what they should add and stuff...

I just sent it to them