Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   I have a request... (/forums/showthread.php?t=439992)

sneezor01 08-31-2010 08:14 AM

I have a request...

Hey Guys I was wanting to know if anyone had any extra online pass codes availible for the PS3 I just got the game from a buddy of mine but before I go to buy the code I wanted to see if anyone had any extra codes. If so could you PM it to me.

Thanks.

happymadison 08-31-2010 09:32 AM

Re: I have a request...

how would you get extra online codes without paying? and if you pay i doubt anyone is gonna give them away but hey i might be wrong and someone from gamestop may know a code, but anyway good luck.

sneezor01 08-31-2010 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by happymadison (Post 2041538126)
how would you get extra online codes without paying? and if you pay i doubt anyone is gonna give them away but hey i might be wrong and someone from gamestop may know a code, but anyway good luck.

Very Simple if someone was to return the game (like wal-mart or Target) b/c the item was defective they most likely would get another copy. the code from the first game would already be linked with profile and email address so there would be no need for the second code that is in their new manual.

ryan36 08-31-2010 06:09 PM

Ok, I'm closing this because this will most likely lead to a financial transaction