Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   The NFL Experience 2.1.02 - Thread for Post Patch Sliders (/forums/showthread.php?t=441679)

pokerplaya 09-08-2010 01:34 AM

The NFL Experience 2.1.02 - Thread for Post Patch Sliders

I'm not giving up on The NFL Experience this year... rather, from my early work with Patch 1.02 for Madden 11, I think this will blow all of our expectations out of the water, and hopefully this slider set will continue to be relevant when 1.03 drops. I saw enough from using The NFL Experience 2.0 with the new patch that I think new work will need to be done.

The NFL Experience v2.1.02 - Post Patch
Game Speed Normal, Speed Threshold 100
11 Minutes, 15 second Accelerated Clock

HUMAN/CPU (All Sliders left blank for now to hold place for initial tested set)

QB Accuracy:
Pass Blocking:
WR Catching:

Broken Tackles:
Run Blocking:
Fumbles:

Reaction Time:
Interceptions:
Pass Rushing:

Reaction Time:
Block Shedding:
Tackling:

---

Injuries: 40 Fatigue: 50 - I USE AUTO SPRINT: OFF - I use HB Auto Sub at 83/88, and I scheme my RB Carries under my coaching scheme in franchise for backup carries.

Penalties: Offside: 100, False Start: 100, Pass Interference's: 100, Holding: 55, Facemask: 52, Kick/Punt Interference's: 100, Clipping: 52, Both Roughing's: 100.

-------------------------------------------------------

This post is strictly a placeholder at present, I will update the first post with my intial testable set when I am confident it can hold up for basic testing. If you are willing to help me test, please let me know. Thanks, and Happy Maddening.

pokerplaya 09-08-2010 01:37 AM

Re: The NFL Experience 2.1.02 - Thread for Post Patch Sliders

The main reason why I have started anew for the patch is that I see huge strides made in lineplay and the CPU running game. I feel it is a part of the "gameplay balancing" that they spoke of in the blog released today. The lineplay was such a huge factor in the NFL Experience in allowing the CPU to have that solid running game against the Human.

Also, it seems in my early testing that the CPU QB is far more mobile in the pocket in order to avoid sacks, and more willing to take off to try to gain yardage. I need to look at reaction times and the like to see where we are heading, but I am LOVING what I see.

Here's hoping you will hop on the bandwagon for Post-Patch. Thanks.

chino22 09-08-2010 03:00 AM

Count me in for any sort of testing that will ultimately provide realistic, entertaining results!

HitSticker86 09-08-2010 08:10 AM

I am in for some testing definitely!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howie75 09-08-2010 05:32 PM

A couple of minor questions...does the coaching scheme effect things in game? I thought it was for sim stats only. (you mentioned that you used the scheme to help with your RB carry distribution).

Also, does the injury slider effect in game injuries, or only when simming?

celg35 09-08-2010 07:31 PM

i have not downloaded the patch yet, but could you answer a few questions?

does the game feel/play better? if you pick slow speed, does it play slow or do you feel the gamespeed has increased.

does the game seem harder?

pokerplaya 09-08-2010 08:02 PM

I don't ever play slow speed, so I have no idea. The game DOES play better it seems. I was playing on default all-pro last night trying to discover tweaks, and it ran really nice out of box.

I would think it seems harder, as it seems as if the CPU running game is better, and the QB is definitely more alert as far as getting away from the rush. The rest will take more time to decipher.

pokerplaya 09-08-2010 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Howie75 (Post 2041577047)
A couple of minor questions...does the coaching scheme effect things in game? I thought it was for sim stats only. (you mentioned that you used the scheme to help with your RB carry distribution).

Also, does the injury slider effect in game injuries, or only when simming?

Well, I run my HB carries at 60 and get 5-8 carries out of my backup every game. I also run my HB sub in/out at 83/88 ... It could be either, but it definitely can't hurt to set your scheme, and this setup works for me. I see my backup frequently, and in what I feel are the right situations.