Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Custom Sountracks (/forums/showthread.php?t=44179)

coronado 07-31-2003 04:53 PM

Custom Sountracks

Is there the ability to have custom soundtracks for xbox users and like last year are they going to have their own tracks and do you actually get to listen to them in the games and for say in the franchise menus.

Spear 07-31-2003 05:50 PM

Re: Custom Sountracks

i know for a fact that there is custom soundtracks for the xbox, and Madden will have a brand new soundtrack but I do not know if you can listen to it during the game, but the music does play during the menus of the game and im pretty sure it also plays during the traning camp as it did last year.

KymeraGB 07-31-2003 07:38 PM

got a PC so i will have an infinate # of songs available to me

Flyboy 08-01-2003 12:08 AM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
KymeraGB said:
got a PC so i will have an infinate # of songs available to me

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

[censored you naughty boy] that noise. After 2 months of putting MP3s in my PC version of Madden 2003, it stopped working. I had to delete ALL MP3s for the game to get it to work again.

NYG_Meth 08-01-2003 12:22 AM

I don't know how much interactivity there will be with the soundtrack, but how awesome would it be if you could have game specific soundtracks for the intros? For instance, every monday night game would have the monday night fball song, some games would have the FOX song, others the CBS song, sunday night games would have the sunday night song, etc.