Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Denard Robinson (/forums/showthread.php?t=443143)

WMWolverine 09-13-2010 08:37 PM

Denard Robinson

What type of revised ratings should I give him...

Robinson is an elusive running back in the backfield with digitally timed 4.3 speed (in the 40), is a member of the University of Michigan track team and has improved tremendously as a passer... He gets up to top speed as quick as most anyone I've seen and his top speed is awfully high, he's also shown quite the knack for breaking tackles and shedding tacklers for his size.

kkman187 09-13-2010 08:41 PM

Re: Denard Robinson

Quote:

Originally Posted by WMWolverine (Post 2041601820)
What type of revised ratings should I give him...

Robinson is an elusive running back in the backfield with digitally timed 4.3 speed (in the 40), is a member of the University of Michigan track team and has improved tremendously as a passer... He gets up to top speed as quick as most anyone I've seen and his top speed is awfully high, he's also shown quite the knack for breaking tackles and shedding tacklers for his size.

He should have very high speed, acceleration, and agility ratings all in the 90's with speed probably a 93 or 94. Passing should be about 84 power and 86 accuracy, maybe one point higher in each. His elusiveness should be almost ninety, and break tackle at about 74-76. Not sure about trucking, maybe in the 60's.

swhyte21 09-13-2010 08:47 PM

BCV probably in the 90s as well. How high, idk.

UMCanes93 09-13-2010 09:03 PM

I'd like to see him play a premier defense before I revise his ratings, that's just me though

Sundown2600 09-13-2010 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UMCanes93 (Post 2041601961)
I'd like to see him play a premier defense before I revise his ratings, that's just me though

I agree, but he should be revised slightly. Over 2 bills running and passing is impressive against any FBS school.

AmericanNomads 09-13-2010 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UMCanes93 (Post 2041601961)

Not fully directed at you so please take no offense but damn man I am so frustrated by this. I live in Ohio and Im a Michigan, always have been so naturally I get all my friends hating on him and they say the same stuff. Its not like UConn and ND are bottom of the barrel teams. I mean I get it, they arent exactly top notch but lets give the man some credit. None of my friends want to give him credit but wont take me up on my bet that DRob will have a better statistical Sophomore year then Mr. Pryor

fistofrage 09-13-2010 10:01 PM

Problem is there is now way to recreate what this guy does realitically in a video game. If you make it so he can get an 80 yard run breaking away, you'll be able to get multiple runs like this a game. It would be too easy to exploit.

Same thing with ND's 95 yard TD pass to a TE on a streak play. It may only work once in a lifetime in the real game, but if it could happen in a video game, it could probably be repeated over and over again.

LionsFanNJ 09-13-2010 10:04 PM

^ true, but you can get it so he breaks away, maybe for not 80 yard runs but for good gains.

as for the Question, i got him at 99 ACC and 95 Spd and agility. Pretty high vision and elusiveness too. Sadly the CPU almost never utilizes him.