Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Pro Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Week 2 MNF: New Orleans vs. San Francisco (/forums/showthread.php?t=443264)

Watson 09-14-2010 10:39 AM

Week 2 MNF: New Orleans vs. San Francisco

I looked at the games the Saints have played against San Francisco in the Sean Payton era and we've played really well each time. Averaging around 30 ppg and only giving up around 12. Hopefully we can sharpen up on the offensive side of the ball from last week.

31-14 NOLA

da ThRONe 09-14-2010 11:22 AM

Re: Week 2 MNF: New Orleans vs. San Francisco

Hopefully Smith is still the QB. If so Saints win easy.

27-6.

SPTO 09-14-2010 11:52 AM

My head tells me this could be a pretty easy win for the Saints but I dunno, I have a feeling Singletary will have whipped his team into shape after last sunday's bad performance and it IS the Niners' home opener. I think they hang around for a half at the very least.

da ThRONe 09-14-2010 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPTO (Post 2041605080)
My head tells me this could be a pretty easy win for the Saints but I dunno, I have a feeling Singletary will have whipped his team into shape after last sunday's bad performance and it IS the Niners' home opener. I think they hang around for a half at the very least.

The biggest problem is Smith. Cant just whip that into shape in a week. Not to mention that O-Line has two rookies on it.

Chrisksaint 09-14-2010 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPTO (Post 2041605080)

Pretty much my thought exactly hard to tell how a team will respond after a loss like that. Saints also have something to prove pretty much everytime they step on the field and this week it's that their offense is still one of the best, they score atleast 30 this week

z Revis 09-14-2010 04:54 PM

You know Singletary will have his boys ready after last weeks debacle. They're at home and on Monday Night Football. The Saints didn't look all too impressive last week either. I smell an upset.. maybe.

Yeah...THAT Guy 09-14-2010 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z Revis (Post 2041606460)
You know Singletary will have his boys ready after last weeks debacle. They're at home and on Monday Night Football. The Saints didn't look all too impressive last week either. I smell an upset.. maybe.

This is pretty much word for word my thoughts on the upcoming game. I'm not confident enough right now to say the niners will pull the upset, but I wouldn't be surprised if they do.

Lumalu 09-15-2010 01:00 AM

No upset this week. Saints 27 - 7